Getting ready to swap a 5.7 into my 73 Dart Swinger

-
25B11327-91A3-449B-AC4D-975240D0494E.png
25B11327-91A3-449B-AC4D-975240D0494E.png
I hear the trottle body move i think i cant see cause this is a one man show here
Ill be getting a ls throttle body, as far as i remember the vette has a ls so i think i found the right one. Will the injectors both be the same 03 - 05
PACE Performance - PAC-9926 - Pace Pac EFI Fuel Filter with Regulator Package

Injectors are the same. That regulator is what I have. I had it on the truck intake before I put the 6.1 intake on. What fuel pump are you using. Is it in the tank or external.

Injectors are the same. That regulator is what I have. I had it on the truck intake before I put the 6.1 intake on. What fuel pump are you using. Is it in the tank or external.
External its a generic in line that is putting putting out 100psi and needs a regulator but my regulator bleeds pressure dowm fast and is all over the place. Is also pressureizzing the gas tank. I think its returning all the fuel to the tank.
Im going to order that vette unit. Or similar unit you showed me. Eith the car right now just tryong to lisence my tune and prep my rear end as i bang my head againgst a wall

Ok here lies the issue no spark and injectors not firing.. Swap specialties stamd alone harness is not worth the price alot of it was right wiring with wrong connectors i looked past it.. Now the wiring is the culprit. This is only my expirience it looked and sounded good amd dont get me started on the customer support..
Moving on i guess i got to start testing relays and fuses and chasing some wires.
Also started getting consistant pressure by bypassing the return line aka folding the *** emd of it in half and put a vice grip on it.

Last edited:
Ok after banging my head against a wall, mind you i havent gotten the new regulator for corvette yet, and had to fix some wiring. i hit it with a tiny spurt of spray amd boom the damn thing started up and idles and accelerater respomded very well. However it will not start on its own and upon start up it went from 58psi FP to 30psi. Yet it still idled and seemed fine with the pedal. Ran twice to see if it will start on its own it doesnt needed the spray vut all together didnt run for more than a minute.

Well folks i would hate to tear it all down after all this work but is there a relearn for timing i believe my car is pulling -64 degrees timing...
When the car runs every seems fine! Still only ran once just taking the time to look over some data i logged during crank missed the log when it actually started.
Also have the axle off my mustang 8.8 should fit with little to no mods at all just new perches and u bolts.
Hp tuners might be a little too advanced for me!!!
Trying to get any tune or tuner and see if its just the mods...

Not to be an ***, but, wasn't this someone else's thread to begin with?

-
Back