gonna take a peak of this on saturday

-
If you get the 72' Dart, buy a mig welder, fix the rust yourself, make it reliable and good sounding/looking, and drive it. Make a long-term plan for it, and stick to it. Don't plan anything outrageous, but make a plan nonetheless. I've had my first car for 15 years, I've thought of selling it (recent thread shows that lol) but I don't think I can. Get something you can enjoy and learn from. Try not to spend a ton of cash on it right away, just make it enjoyable and trouble free. Don't worry about a big block or any of that yet. Make sure you like the car first.

buy it now is $2000, don't count on getting it for $800. did you look at any of the pictures, it has some serious rust issues....

It says the trunk pan needs replacing so it's a safe bet that the floor pan is in the same condition. The Swinger that's for sale near me is in about the same condition as that one but is only $900. IDK, the buy now is $2000. I wouldn't pay that but that's just me.

if you have no patience, which you already said you didn't, just buy something you can drive now. it doesn't have to be a Mopar. I won't think any less of you for buying a DD thats a Honda or such. They are great, dependable, cheap and reliable cars.

Another thought, if you dad is a Mopar car guy, doesn't he have a car you could drive?

if you have no patience, which you already said you didn't, just buy something you can drive now. it doesn't have to be a Mopar. I won't think any less of you for buying a DD thats a Honda or such. They are great, dependable, cheap and reliable cars.

Another thought, if you dad is a Mopar car guy, doesn't he have a car you could drive?
na ill just wait and we have all kinds of mopars but not cars we have a 69 dodge D-100 short bed street rod but he wont let me dirve that lol. and we have some others but he says im to reckless to drive any of them because when i drive i have a lead foot lol

na ill just wait and we have all kinds of mopars ut not cars we have a 69 dodge D-100 short bed street rod but he wont let me dirve that lol. and we have some others but he says im to reckless to drive any of them because when i drive i have a lead foot lol

the lead foot will go away with age and paying your own insureance. life seems so short at 15, when in reality you have a life time to get the car you want. if you have a lead foot, you don't need a big block anyway

the lead foot will go away with age and paying your own insureance. life seems so short at 15, when in reality you have a life time to get the car you want. if you have a lead foot, you don't need a big block anyway
ya thats what my dad said when we were puttin the 383 in the dart he said he didnt want it in there but he knew it wasnt gonna be done any time soon so he wasnt worried lol he said im not ready for a big block car yet he said the 318 is plenty fast for your needs

one day a BB will go in one of my cars im holding on the that 383

thanks for the info ill check for that it has a 390 in it. small block i guess? he said there was a little bit of rot when you open the doors and thats all so i have nothing to loose so ill take a look at it
A 390 is from the FE series of big block fords, had one in my first car a 66 GTA Fairlane it also had 428 Super cobra jet heads, was fun then I saw the light and have been (MOPAR), DODGE,PLYMOUTH,CHRYSLER ever since. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

ya my dad said to slow down and he is gonna save my money for me so i guess ill just save up ugh

-
Back