gonna take a peak of this on saturday

-
Maybe you will get tired of your computer, and save us all some trouble too.....LOL

damn i shouldnt of sold my car LOL there are more fish in the sea i guess somthing will catch my eye and the more $$$ i save and the more $$ i have the better of a car i can buy right?

damn i shouldnt of sold my car LOL there are more fish in the sea i guess somthing will catch my eye and the more $$$ i save and the more $$ i have the better of a car i can buy right?

But learn from your mistakes.

I am glad you miss your car, and that you now know how stupid of an Idea that was to sell it. That is called one of life lessons. Now you have to learn from it. if you don't, than you are insane. I hope Waggin doesn't offer your car back. You don't deserve the easy way out. I don't think you would learn if he did that for you.

Everything happens for a reason.

Insane=doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Maybe Dylans sees the :sign7:. We will see. Any bets?

I think he was starting to see the light last night. I think he has ALOT to prove to some people on here. and if he goes back to his other ways of thinking, he will be on alot of ignore lists. You can count me in on that. I won't hold anything against him if he buys a none Mopar. I apreciate all cars. I still want a '70 chevelle, and an old ford pick up. But if you do buy a none mopar, there is no point starting a new thread showing us what you bought. Just post it on this one, then See ya. (till you get an A body)

Trust me kid, there will be alot in the new year. and if you post a wanted ad saying, get rid of your debt and sell me your dart, duster, camaro, nova... for $2500. You will get something offered pretty good.

trust me

Phil

ya a /6 or 318 would do just fine

people bag on slants but a good built slant will deter most people away! i havn't got a race yet in my 68...

i can tell u where to get all ur parts and prices...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pviXVh2Uaq0

1022091503.jpg

1022091502.jpg

I think he was starting to see the light last night. I think he has ALOT to prove to some people on here. and if he goes back to his other ways of thinking, he will be on alot of ignore lists. You can count me in on that. I won't hold anything against him if he buys a none Mopar. I apreciate all cars. I still want a '70 chevelle, and an old ford pick up. But if you do buy a none mopar, there is no point starting a new thread showing us what you bought. Just post it on this one, then See ya. (till you get an A body)

Trust me kid, there will be alot in the new year. and if you post a wanted ad saying, get rid of your debt and sell me your dart, duster, camaro, nova... for $2500. You will get something offered pretty good.

trust me

Phil

also what i did for awhile was buy cars that needed a starter or something, fix it, then sell it for twice or more than i bought it for! thats how i got my 73 dart for free!

i was ever so close to posting an apology thread over the post I started last night that was tossed by the mods, but after seeing this is still going on have decided not to. it is beginning to look like a certain individual just craves attention or something.....

There's a Sassy Green Duster on youtube with a built 6 that sounds pretty bad a$$. I imagine that 6 will pull like a beast with the right mods.

There's a Sassy Green Duster on youtube with a built 6 that sounds pretty bad a$$. I imagine that 6 will pull like a beast with the right mods.

except for juice and boost i got it covered! i wait to get my comp up to 9.7-10.0:1 tho, its a lazy 9.0:1 now. boreing it .080 really offset decking it .110.

i was ever so close to posting an apology thread over the post I started last night that was tossed by the mods, but after seeing this is still going on have decided not to. it is beginning to look like a certain individual just craves attention or something.....
sorry i dont crave attention or somthing

i think this thread needs to be removed all in favor say I. I.

so i guess im on everybodys bad side now cause i sold the dart and want a truck

-
Back