Got me a partner "pup"

-
ya when they get that head turn thing going it,s hard not love them alli always looks so sweet when she does that the to look like they could be twins. keep up the good work

P1010459.jpg

He's a beauty Mike.He'll keep you busy while you have to stay inside.How old was he when you got him?Our two are a handful

He's a beauty Mike.He'll keep you busy while you have to stay inside.How old was he when you got him?Our two are a handful
11 weeks old Ray :happy10: I bet two would be a hand full :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: Buddy is house trained know for 3 days know and he goes strait to the back door and sit's and looks at us :happy10:
We are having a blast :cheers: But I have got to admit I like it when he is sleeping :-D Know its time for a cold one and watch the snow fall =P~

That's a great photo Mike. Keep up the good work with the training.
Thank you Sid :happy10: He is a quick learner :clock:
I almost did a video of him out side jumping around in the snow:cheers:
But there was a couple times I don't think anyone would enjoy seeing him do his dodo :toothy10::toothy10:

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 049.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 048.jpg

Great pics. Looks like a great bud.

By the way, two boys is nowhere equal to two girls. You need about 4 boys to 1 girl to make it even :)

Just ask Treva

Grant

Great pics. Looks like a great bud.

By the way, two boys is nowhere equal to two girls. You need about 4 boys to 1 girl to make it even :)

Just ask Treva

Grant
I here ya OneofMany :-D I have a girl and a boy :happy10:
Boogy is the boss lady :-D

bob%200044.jpg

I will try this again :-k I thought I already posted :-k
Yep Sid he is doing his best to train me that's for sure 8) But I have been here before:thumbrig: and I will get this right 8)

Joe you are right , he is trouble waiting to happen :toothy7:
And stevedemon340 I am hehe!! :cheers:

I had a big laugh out of this picture from today :toothy10::toothy10:

MeMike! I love him! He looks just like my girl that we lost in July. She went missing the day before she was due to have her first litter of 9 puppies. Mag was my girl.. We found her 2 weeks later and there wasn't much left of her but skin and bones. Something attacked and killed her. No sign of the puppies. We're pretty sure it was a mountain lion. My heart still hurts and the tears come a flowing if I talk about her too much. BUT. I have 4 other Boxers! lol 3 outside (Cali, Brutus and Lily) and a 15 week old in the house (Penny). I love Mahogany's. We just got Penny to fill in the hole that we've had since we lost Mag. She's a Mahogany as well. Boxers are a real trip. If you don't work with them they aren't the smartest breed. With some time spent with them they can be really intelligent. Keep us updated on him..

RIP My babygirl, Maggie.. :(
IMG_2317.jpg

MeMike! I love him! He looks just like my girl that we lost in July. She went missing the day before she was due to have her first litter of 9 puppies. Mag was my girl.. We found her 2 weeks later and there wasn't much left of her but skin and bones. Something attacked and killed her. No sign of the puppies. We're pretty sure it was a mountain lion. My heart still hurts and the tears come a flowing if I talk about her too much. BUT. I have 4 other Boxers! lol 3 outside (Cali, Brutus and Lily) and a 15 week old in the house (Penny). I love Mahogany's. We just got Penny to fill in the hole that we've had since we lost Mag. She's a Mahogany as well. Boxers are a real trip. If you don't work with them they aren't the smartest breed. With some time spent with them they can be really intelligent. Keep us updated on him..

RIP My babygirl, Maggie.. :(
IMG_2317.jpg
VERY sorry to here about your Girl dartgirl66
The mother to Buddy was hit by a car when the pupes was 6 weeks old is the story I got, I spend allot of time with Buddy and he is house trained and doing real good.
As you know they like chewing on things and he has his own toys and his place I send him for a time out when he starts to chew on a chair or something. He is here at my feet sleeping now :happy10:
I will keep this thread going and updates and pictures 8)
He was going to the vet for all his shots and check up, but as you know we are snowed in and it will have to wait till Tuesday I think.
I have a weather thread started and I hope yall are doing fine neighbor :-D
Buddy has filled the void in my in my life and I think someone from above sent him to me last week, I have been looking and I have had a boxer before and was so easy to train and does real good with folks.
I lost my friend Socket last spring and I knew it was time to fill my hart with another friend :happy10:

Here is Buddy after just 9 days here on the hill with me :love7:
He use to walk under the table 8)
He is not sure about the camera being pointed at him :happy10:
Treva is amazed at how well he listens to us when we say NO, Back, sit and the most words said LEAVE BOOGY ALONE :blob:

BUDDY Oh BUDDY 003.jpg

BUDDY Oh BUDDY 006.jpg

BUDDY Oh BUDDY 009.jpg

BUDDY Oh BUDDY 010.jpg

BUDDY Oh BUDDY 011.jpg

I want him memike.:love7: If you ever need a puppy sitter im in! Good to hear he knows his commands. I bet he will be a great family protector. Unconditional love!

I want him memike.:love7: If you ever need a puppy sitter im in! Good to hear he knows his commands. I bet he will be a great family protector. Unconditional love!
Thank you homecloned :happy10: He has a good pair of eye and ears :cheers: And that's what I miss about having a friend with me here.
I just took those pictures you just seen and no longer then I got dun posting them he went straight to the door and gave me the look :bootysha:
So I grabbed my camera and we went out side so he can do his duty 8)

He still has the puppy pee pose :happy10:

BUDDY Oh BUDDY 012.jpg

BUDDY Oh BUDDY 014.jpg

BUDDY Oh BUDDY 015.jpg

Good on you memike! I had 2 Boxers before Sweetie, they were great dogs. One made an early departure at 8 years old but the other lived for 12 years. I still miss them, and of course Sweetie too.

I swear I've never seen a better looking boxer. That redish brown color he has is truly stunning. He's well muscled and deep chested. What a great face too!

May you both have a wonderful long life together. I couldn't imagine that Buddy could have found a better master either.

He still has the puppy pee pose :happy10:

:sign5:.....That's a "classic" pic memike! He will learn to lift his leg soon I'm sure.:smile:

Pups are so funny to watch as they grow and don't fit under things as well as they used to.......Buddy is a beauty for sure and has found the best home. 8)

:sign5:.....That's a "classic" pic memike! He will learn to lift his leg soon I'm sure.:smile:

Pups are so funny to watch as they grow and don't fit under things as well as they used to.......Buddy is a beauty for sure and has found the best home. 8)
Thank you 6pk C :happy10:
Pup's sure can be silly :-D and grow fast 8)
Here is a couple pictures I took today playing :-D
He could hear me shaking the paint for my model of Victoria and did not now what to think of that sound 8)

Macy turns TREE!!! 072.jpg

Macy turns TREE!!! 069.jpg

Man he is growing fast memike! :cheers:Its funny how they check out new things. Just like little kids.:-D
It sure is homecloned :toothy10: He uses his feet like hands and barks at the funniest things :toothy10:

Great looking Dog Mike! :cheers: Glad you found a new buddy.
Thank you 340 :happy10: He is doing real good and knows where the front and back door is to do is duty :cheers:

He's adorable.
He sure is ain't he :-D
Buddy is sitting and and has learned a few words "I can't spell camands'':-D
He is growing like a weed and love giving us fun days here on the hill :happy10:

here he is outside picture update

BUDDY Oh BUDDY 015.jpg

Just had to share our day :happy10:

Macy turns TREE!!! 078.jpg

-
Back