Gotta Sell Bruce's Cars.

-
actually the engine, trans and duals exhast ( all out of my waggin) the new 10" brake setup from dad's 66 barracuda complete with rubber lines, then the complete rearend from dads 66 barracuda with 10" drums....the stereo in the wagon of bruces is awesome!!!
1965 Dart Wagon - FOR SALE MUST SELL -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must sell due to medical BS.
See car pics here;
http://s518.photobucket.com/albums/u...0Dart Wagon/
and cars story here;
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/...337#post458337

Has sheet metal rivited on front floors but seems to still have sheet metal under them, some rust in both rear qtrs. runs but needs timing chain replaced (comes with her), 4 new tires on 13 inch rims. All the pics I have are on photobucket link in add. Has Pertronix elec ignition and new tune up nos plug wires, factory air.. dont think it works. Gas and temp gauges do not work. New cd player.

Mentioned price 2 years ago was $1500 obo. From the sounds of Curtis post there hasnt been much different done to it since then.

Sold the waggon so I just have to sell the 1970 Swinger now. I'm at a friends and lost my interent connection yesterday. Sorry that I can't post pictures of the Swinger right now. I know that they are on here somewhere. That link is at home on my computer. My number is 478-719-9683. Be happy to talk to anyone interested or who may have some more info than what I have.

Sold the waggon so I just have to sell the 1970 Swinger now. I'm at a friends and lost my interent connection yesterday. Sorry that I can't post pictures of the Swinger right now. I know that they are on here somewhere. That link is at home on my computer. My number is 478-719-9683. Be happy to talk to anyone interested or who may have some more info than what I have.

Great to hear.

Thanks everyone for all of the help!!
No hard feelings and appologies accepted. I really cannot thank this site and all of it's good people enough for everything.

f8, is the swinger a 2 or 4 door? got any links when you get a chance? thanks

I know from his thread that he did a disc conversion. I believe it was Big Bolt pattern. Not sure if the rear was done to match? Im sure that if you could post of pictures of it and the parts he had for it would go along way to determin a value.

340 its a 2 door. If you go do a search for threads bruce started which wasnt many you can find something im sure.

who is in charge of this sale? I have not heard one word as to what the wife wants. Plot I am with you on this one I for one believe that money talks and it would be great if a member got the cars but it seems there is way too many cheifs in the decisions jout my opinion.

who is in charge of this sale? I have not heard one word as to what the wife wants. Plot I am with you on this one I for one believe that money talks and it would be great if a member got the cars but it seems there is way too many cheifs in the decisions jout my opinion.

If you are a serious buyer she posted her phone number to call.

Also the main goal was to help determin a value. Which is what some of us were trying to do. Regardless of who the car goes to I hope it gets a good home... Either way Mel good luck. I'm not as educated on mopars as some of these ladies and fellas. But if you need any help please dont hesitate to PM me or call (my number should be in bruces cell phone him and i talked quite a few times)

The Dart looks nice. I just don't have room for it...

Theres a link to the add he bought it from to posts up. Im not sure if he made any changes. I'd love to see a member finish it in Bruce's honor

If you are interested in the Swinger, call the number above to talk about a deal.

Melanie here.
The '70 Swinger was sold to an unknown and is now residing in Conyers Ga. Thank you everyone for helping me out. You have all been terrific. I will be selling another of his cars soon. I'm not sure if I will sell the police car or mine yet. I have a new phone number now as I am getting things ready to move and eventually ALL the cars will have to go. 630-699-6837. Call me any time if you would like to talk about the cars. The police car has lights and all sorts of things to be done to it. It's a '70 K car I believe.

Glad to hear it is sold. Now I don't have to feel guilty for not buying it - I was very tempted. I have too many cars already - not in my mind, but the villiage may disagree...

Hey there everyone. I'm selling the car I'm driving. I just put a new battery in it and new headlights in. I've got to sell it. I am also sling the police car but the rear end needs to be replaced and I will be doing that or someone can take it with them. I want $1500 for my car but give me an offer. It's got to go. I'll be on foot again but that's the brakes. Pass it around. My profile picture is the car and it really needs a bath.
Miss the Internet something awful. My phone number has changed. 630-699-6837

Hey Mel I sure hope things are ok with you. Maybe might want to make up a sale ad and put it in the for sale section. Good luck with the sale and I hope things look up for you.

-
Back