Have you ever lost

-
As you age you find there is more important things in your life. I sold the 273 hipo 4-speed Dart and a Dodge WM300 Joined a religious organization and do some metal detecting and helping others. I still have my wrangler TJ for 20 years and that is enough for me to keep for use for plowing and a trailer to pull instead of having a truck and the Wrangler hardtop is removable for summer time. I thank God I'm still moving along at 72 with some problems and have to see the doc more nowadays. Also dont watch the news too much anymore its to depressing and that is why a lot of us loose interest

I only lost interest because it's been way to hot in my uninsulated garage. I will be getting back to it very soon after my neglected yard is ready for the fall.

love that wagon , as we get older we all lose interest in hobbies , just hard to get out of bed some days , i got a bunch of cars and bike with no idea what to do with now they just sit in garages . when i die people will get a good deal as nobody in the family has an interest in cars bikes and engines

-
Back