Hello from West Virginia

-
I would not change a thing on it, it was your father in laws dream.

I am going to have the motor gone through. Other than some new wheels and tires and replacing the hood, I plan to keep it as it was........... :thumbsup:
Going thru the engine is a good call, I may be interested in the scoop if you want to let it go.

Thank you for getting rid of the scoop.
If yer putting the cross ram on you should get a Super Stock scoop.
Just my opinion.

I am going to have the motor gone through. Other than some new wheels and tires and replacing the hood, I plan to keep it as it was........... :thumbsup:
Just WOW! And I´m glad you have deside to keep it as it was.
Try Jim Kramer (Automotive Specialties) He has the correct hood and seat covers.
He do this for a living and know alot about these cars.
Back in the seventies you could find some of the parts needed for a build like this, in the Chrysler Direct Connection Special Parts Catalog, and I can see some of the parts been used.
Extra cool is the A-100 Pic-Up Seats. They were foldable and used in the Original ´68 Super Stock Darts and Barracudas. The A-100 Van seats, all us wannabes use, use a fixed back rest. Maybe see if you can grease the original seat cover up... The SS-cars also used a special seat cover. Mr Kramer know all about this and he can tell you more about the ´68 Super Stockers.
I also notice the passenger side inner fender mod, looks to be very well done, meaning a BFH was used...
Now mensioning all this about the Original ´68 SS cars, I sure it is not your intension to copy one, it is just like some of the part benig used is the same parts and to some us it is extra cool.
So maybe your FIL did this intensinal, or he just took what was avaliable.
Again I´m glad you have chosen to keep it and cherish it within your family.
Good luck from Sweden.

Just WOW! And I´m glad you have deside to keep it as it was.
Try Jim Kramer (Automotive Specialties) He has the correct hood and seat covers.
He do this for a living and know alot about these cars.
Back in the seventies you could find some of the parts needed for a build like this, in the Chrysler Direct Connection Special Parts Catalog, and I can see some of the parts been used.
Extra cool is the A-100 Pic-Up Seats. They were foldable and used in the Original ´68 Super Stock Darts and Barracudas. The A-100 Van seats, all us wannabes use, use a fixed back rest. Maybe see if you can grease the original seat cover up... The SS-cars also used a special seat cover. Mr Kramer know all about this and he can tell you more about the ´68 Super Stockers.
I also notice the passenger side inner fender mod, looks to be very well done, meaning a BFH was used...
Now mensioning all this about the Original ´68 SS cars, I sure it is not your intension to copy one, it is just like some of the part benig used is the same parts and to some us it is extra cool.
So maybe your FIL did this intensinal, or he just took what was avaliable.
Again I´m glad you have chosen to keep it and cherish it within your family.
Good luck from Sweden.
Thank you! I am going to preserve it and not restore it :thumbsup: I have decided to keep everything as it was 50 years ago. Going to keep the hood and paint the sccop black. Other than new wheels and tires it will be like it was found.............Having the motor freshened up and I want to drive the wheels off it and take it to car shows.

-
Back