help needed with 904

-
Just think Jason, on the next one you have a much better idea of what you will run into.:D
Don't forget to air check.

I was worried someone wouldn't go race on the weekend, so thanks for doing that for us.:D
Gotta take one for the team once in awhile.
did he race? I wanted to, but didn't make it. If the weather is favorable this coming Saturday, I'd like to try to make it down again.

You speaking from someone who says they've never done an automatic transmission before and giving me a hard time about it man that takes some nerve..
That's why ADHD Transmission and Performance is ADHD Transmission and Peformance. It's the hard way, every time. He needs a 10 year old to help him with the trans and a good 15 year old boy to help him port heads.

J par, you'll find that very common in auto transmissions.... different ratio's, clutch packs, etc. etc. in 904's, 727's, 4 cylinder tranny's and of all makes and manufactures. And not just tranny's, but torque converters as well. How many times in the old days did we say "that 318 in that Duster is faster than my 318 in my Duster," when in fact one could have had better gearing in the tranny, and a couple of more hundred rpm's in the stall. And this would lead one to believe that car "A" has a spunkier motor than car "B".

Still no 60ft.
20170509_094335.jpg
did he race? I wanted to, but didn't make it. If the weather is favorable this coming Saturday, I'd like to try to make it down again.

That was the dual quad tunnel ram Ford that I beat by the way you guys are welcome.

And let this time slip that I just post remind those who talk about it that's some of us are actually doing it! And I don't want to mention any names....

yr

Well it's only a matter of time before a direct not only this thread but my $50 Craigslist 318 thread to the racing part of the forum. I'll go ahead and finish this thread up with Installing the shift kit. And I'll finish up The $50 Craigslist 318 with probably painting it and putting on the water pump. And then at the end of both of these threads I will direct them to the Race part of the Forum to the thread for putting all this on the track. And both of these threads will have to have an ending as far as if either one of the motor or transmission actually will WORK ??????
race thread name's ? ????
ADHD Proformance goes racing ?
$50 318 meets free transmission at the strip ?
Drag racing on no budget ?
??????????????????????????????????????????? ?......

Oh yeah and thank you for easing my conscience that I forgot to grab that bumper for you Sunday damn it actually sorry about that. I actually thought about it but I wasn't close to my friend asked him if it was in his trailer still. Unfortunately there's a couple other things going through my brain while I'm there, like staying alive....LOL
That's why ADHD Transmission and Performance is ADHD Transmission and Peformance. It's the hard way, every time. He needs a 10 year old to help him with the trans and a good 15 year old boy to help him port heads.

Oh yeah and thank you for easing my conscience that I forgot to grab that bumper for you Sunday damn it actually sorry about that. I actually thought about it but I wasn't close to my friend asked him if it was in his trailer still. Unfortunately there's a couple other things going through my brain while I'm there, like staying alive....LOL

That's ok. I have a doctor appointment on the 1st of June. I'm coming back over on the 30th I think. We can hook up then if you have the bumper.

Okay it's time to consolidate the motor thread and this transmission thread and get them to the Racers part of the forum to be completed and tested and more importantly put to the test!! So if you've been a watching and waiting for a good laugh when this thing blows may I now direct your attention to the thread "Budget racing the old nuts & bolts" in the racers part of this forum....

Last edited:
-
Back