Hockey Day In Canada

-

cannucky

The Guy With No Birthday
Reaction score
just heard Stompin Tom on the radio and realized what day it is Yee Haw
Go Leafs Go , As a Leaf fan living on Vancouver Island all I can say is this is going to be a long week on the job site eh! { unless lightning strikes and the boys get hot tonight lol }

just heard Stompin Tom on the radio and realized what day it is Yee Haw
Go Leafs Go , As a Leaf fan living on Vancouver Island all I can say is this is going to be a long week on the job site eh! { unless lightning strikes and the boys get hot tonight lol }

Hold the phone, was that a pig that just flew by my house? Ba Haaaaaa.
Yea what would Canadians do on a saturday night without the Leafs, Toronto and "Dumb Assed Don". Pretty soon we're going to rename the Flames "Leafs 2" :munky2:

I'm sorry to hear you're a Leaf fan, that's rough :-D

Good news for Alberta though, one of their teams will finally win a game :toothy10:

ya its tough being a leaf fan,but you know they sell out every game.Love Hockey day in Canada.Leafs 4 Vancouver 3.

4-1 Canucks

Arguably the NHL's hottest scoring line (with the leader in points), the Sedin-Borrows line will account for 3 goals today. H. Sedin with a goal, Burrows with 2 goals, and I'll say Ehrhoff with a goal as well...

I'm cheering on my Ottawa Senators!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

They finally picked themselves up by their jock-straps and are on an 8 game winning streak. If they win against the Canadiens, it'll be a franchise record. Less than 4 minutes to go. 2 - 1 for Ottawa.

Wylde1.

definitely gotta vote for Vancouver on this one. Tanner Glass played in Rochester for a while and was one of our favorites while he was there. I like to watch Rypien's fights too, they are always pretty energized.

This hangs above my computer, he started a line brawl against Syracuse in it.

try that once more...

Ice Fishing 003.JPG

definitely gotta vote for Vancouver on this one. Tanner Glass played in Rochester for a while and was one of our favorites while he was there. I like to watch Rypien's fights too, they are always pretty energized.

This hangs above my computer, he started a line brawl against Syracuse in it.

Glass has been the surprise player of the year thus far for the Canucks. Brings a lot of intensity/grit to the fourth line when he plays.

3 - 2 in overtime for the Sens. A new record - 9 straight wins. :cheers:

Winning goal by Mike Fisher, who btw, is engaged to Carrie Underwood.

Wylde1.

Carrie-Underwood-Mike-Fisher-Engaged-500x357.jpg

Glass has been the surprise player of the year thus far for the Canucks. Brings a lot of intensity/grit to the fourth line when he plays.

Must be nice to have a player with grit and intensity!! I hope he schools the leafs on that subject tonight! This year was one of the most anticipated years in quite a while for me being a Leaf fan and all. You know on paper bringing in Beauchemin, Exelby, Kessel, the "Monster" and after Burke having a full year now. I am almost afraid to admit that I am a Leaf fan. What an absolutely disgusting display of uninspired hockey all year! My sweet Lord, give Kessel someone to play with.......oh yeah go leafs go:bootysha:

Now we're talkin :cheers::cheers:

Im guessing that unless th eCanucks have a really bad night,the Leafs are getting no points...

They currently have 3 of the ttop goal scorers in the NHL. One of the best goal tenders,a top three power play and almost the best penalty killing.

Canucks team depth is insane this year. With 3 of thier top defenders on the injury list they still spanked the Penguins.Of course the penguins had a pretty shaky goalie..

And they are now going on thier 14 day record setting road trip,thanks to Gordon Campbells Olympics.I say this cuz I am paying for them but cant afford to go,never wanted te olympics either.

Why bother asking us if we wanted them? We said no,and he did it anyways. Just another politician trying to leave a legacy...

Sorry for the rant..I'll shut up now.

GO CANUCKS!!

Im guessing that unless th eCanucks have a really bad night,the Leafs are getting no points...

They currently have 3 of the ttop goal scorers in the NHL. One of the best goal tenders,a top three power play and almost the best penalty killing.

Canucks team depth is insane this year. With 3 of thier top defenders on the injury list they still spanked the Penguins.Of course the penguins had a pretty shaky goalie..

Yeah, but to be fair the Penguins had a third string and sixth string goalie playing. The game the week after against the Blackhawks was more impressive (5-1)...Although, it appears as if the Blackhawks had some distractions in Vancouver... ;)

Yeah, but to be fair the Penguins had a third string and sixth string goalie playing. The game the week after against the Blackhawks was more impressive (5-1)...Although, it appears as if the Blackhawks had some distractions in Vancouver... ;)

Yes thats a fair assessment,but the Canucks were also playing without 3 of thier top defence. Mitchell,Salo and Bieksa were all injured and the replacements played like pro's..

The Blackhawks were distracted? Maybe by the Canucks beating up on them,lol..

I'd like to see a rematch of the Canucks/Penguins..

Yes thats a fair assessment,but the Canucks were also playing without 3 of thier top defence. Mitchell,Salo and Bieksa were all injured and the replacements played like pro's..

The Blackhawks were distracted? Maybe by the Canucks beating up on them,lol..

I'd like to see a rematch of the Canucks/Penguins..

Actually, Salo and Mitchell were still in the lineup when Pittsburgh came into town. Meanwhile against the Blackhawks, Romer, Baumer and Lukowich were in the lineup for Bieksa, Willie, and Salo. I love seeing Chicago vs. Vancouver now that a true rivalry has been formed since last season's second-round matchup.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20092010/ES020718.HTM

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20092010/ES020770.HTM

And this was the distraction...Pictures from after the game.

patrick-kane.jpg

patrick-kane-limo3.jpg

wow that's a lot of crap from guys who root for teams with a combined total of 1 cup between them {Wylde gets a pass even tho his team got lucky against the habs lol} and Casey I'm almost afraid to ask why your in a limo full of naked guys ?- live and let live I guess , maybe that's the canuck's problem they're all about the team but come playoff time they just don't know where the money hole is LOL ,And come on Ragtop it was supposed to be a rebuilding year them the boys win a bunch of preseason games and everybody starts talking playoffs just be patient let the guys play together for a couple of years and they will learn each other ,then they will be a team, changing the line-up prevents them from becoming a cohesive unit - Grapes For Prime Minister

wow that's a lot of crap from guys who root for teams with a combined total of 1 cup between them {Wylde gets a pass even tho his team got lucky against the habs lol} and Casey I'm almost afraid to ask why your in a limo full of naked guys ?- live and let live I guess , maybe that's the canuck's problem they're all about the team but come playoff time they just don't know where the money hole is LOL ,And come on Ragtop it was supposed to be a rebuilding year them the boys win a bunch of preseason games and everybody starts talking playoffs just be patient let the guys play together for a couple of years and they will learn each other ,then they will be a team, changing the line-up prevents them from becoming a cohesive unit - Grapes For Prime Minister

Umm yeah, it was a mini-scandal...These pics are all over the internet.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=blackhawks+limo

And they are now going on thier 14 day record setting road trip,thanks to Gordon Campbells Olympics.I say this cuz I am paying for them but cant afford to go,never wanted te olympics either.

Why bother asking us if we wanted them? We said no,and he did it anyways. Just another politician trying to leave a legacy...

Sorry for the rant..I'll shut up now.

GO CANUCKS!!

Don't get me started about the Olympics, to start with it's a sham, can't tell who's cheating more, the athletes or the judges/referees. Like you I couldn't afford to go even if I wanted and I'm sure I'll be paying for it for a long time to come :angry7:

Oddly enough the 6th string goalie actually played very well, had they started him things may have worked out differently.

Hanging your hat on the cups the Leaf's won a million years ago is a sign of desperation :-D The Canucks weren't even in the NHL the last time the Leafs won a cup so in fairness neither has anything much to brag about :munky2:

Never posted a pic or link before but here go's

thetruth3ho.jpg

Here you go Rob

There were only 6 teams in the league for most of the Leaf's cups, even the last one only had half or so as many teams as now. Not much to brag about really, we were pretty good 50+ years ago :-D

Canucks will win a cup before the Leafs do, I'd bet on that :bootysha:

There were only 6 teams in the league for most of the Leaf's cups, even the last one only had half or so as many teams as now. Not much to brag about really, we were pretty good 50+ years ago :-D

Canucks will win a cup before the Leafs do, I'd bet on that :bootysha:

.............We sure hope they do..................as they own the most futile record in profesional sports............................kim.............

-
Back