Holy Smokes!!! It's Been Awhile!!!

-

Slugger8985

Reaction score
Well Good Morning Everyone!

As it stands, it has been roughly 7 years since I have been able to even think about my project car. After enlisting into the Marine Corps in late 2013, I spent the next 5 years training and deploying which meant my 66 Valiant would have to sit patiently in a relative's shop until one day, one day, I could return to it. As most of you know, Uncle Sam does not make his service members millionaires, so parts and repairs would have to wait.

And now, here I am, back from overseas in one piece and out of the Corps. I have a new job and have settled in with the family in the Oklahoma City area. With a decent income established, it is long overdue that my baby gets the much-deserved attention she deserves (I almost teared up when I finally got logged back in here and saw the old pictures I had of when I first bought her).

So first and foremost, is there anyone out there reading this that is in the OKC area? Now that I am back in the place I love being I am chomping at the bit to meet some of you in person and take notes on how others have progressed in your projects. I am also not as car savvy as I would love to admit, so I would also love to have people I can bounce questions off of and collect tons of knowledge.

Having said all that, it is absolutely AWESOME being back in the Midwest and I am tickled pink I finally get to bring my baby home and get going!!! Take care y'all and can't wait to meet some of you!!!

Brad

Thanks you for your service!!:usflag:

And welcome back..............

Nuclear Munitions - minuteman iii- Finished logo.png

Last edited:
Ooh Rah Brad! Post up what you are planning to do and 50 guys (and gals) will post back how they did it....with pics! That's what makes this board so cool is the rich visual content.
Semper Fi!
0351 '85-'93
Weapon Co. 1/9
3rd MarDiv
225px-1-9_new_battalion_logo.jpg

Glad to have you with us Brad.

When you can we need pictures as Pishta said!

We know nothing is real without images.

Glad you're home brother!

I'm in OKC, mustang specifically. I've got a crusty '70 dart. I travel alot for work so I unfortunately don't have much time to drive or work on my car.

What part of OKC are you in?

Welcome back!
And yep as you might already know we do love pictures!

As soon as I can get pictures of this old ride I will definitely do it!!!! I am actually just East of OKC, in Del City off of Sooner Rd. Let's meet up and have a beer sometime!

-
Back