House Hunting!

-
Looks good Joe. You can do some serious work in that garage. Looks like a great home for your Jeep, bike and mopar projects.

Nothing worse than being soo close and yet you have to wait... I know somebody is in "happy land" today! Just noticed you're getting a house with that shop!! :) What a bonus. Congrats!!

Grant

Looks good Joe. You can do some serious work in that garage. Looks like a great home for your Jeep, bike and mopar projects.

Thanks! I have to build in some nice benches and put in 220 for my air compressor, but that kind of stuff is fun for me. :)

Nothing worse than being soo close and yet you have to wait... I know somebody is in "happy land" today! Just noticed you're getting a house with that shop!! :) What a bonus. Congrats!!

Grant

Lol, that's what I told my realtor... "I'm looking for a great big garage with a house somewhere on the property and room for the dogs to run." :joker:

Congratulations BIG TIME brother :cheers:
I wish I was closer to help with the move and enjoy Merlin and Maxi while you box up you stuff and use my ramcharger to help get things to your new home :blob:

I see a great house warming party with gifts for you soon to get started :happy1:
As I wake in the mornings I spend my coffee time here :coffee2: and there has been a few great threads that started my day out great, but this one sure has me happy and ready to take on another day :hello2:

I am enjoying my RC, so if you see it drive up set let maxi and Merlin loose they will like me just fine :D

My morning drum solo to your new home :cheers:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSJfwduGhrw&feature=related"]Alan White's Solo at Woodstick 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• THREE MOPARS 008.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 166
Thanks for the drum solo Mike! You bet I'd let the hounds loose on you just so they could end up licking you to death, lol.

That is one heck of a place.....It has YOUR name all over it :D

I can see the pups running thru the yard having a great time voicing their opinion LOL....woof, woof

Congrats to you and if we were closer, be happy to help with the move. You have worked very hard to get to this point.

Cool move my friend :D :toothy7: :thumbup:

She is a great
Just hidden and part of most peoples dream

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zgy5xx9FVk&NR=1&feature=endscreen"]Jen Ledger - Drum Solo - YouTube[/ame]

It's Friday

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3NSjZRt2Wg"]Bad Company - Seagull - Live 1976 - YouTube[/ame]

That is one heck of a place.....It has YOUR name all over it :D

I can see the pups running thru the yard having a great time voicing their opinion LOL....woof, woof

Congrats to you and if we were closer, be happy to help with the move. You have worked very hard to get to this point.

Cool move my friend :D :toothy7: :thumbup:

Thanks C! I couldn't haven't done it without you and all of the other members support. You all helped me when I was down and out with my Mother on her deathbed. Since then I've procured a new job and given back as much as I've got and tried to do the best I can to be a good citizen here as well as in my local Denver life.

She is a great
Just hidden and part of most peoples dream

Jen Ledger - Drum Solo - YouTube

Mike, you always suprise me with something new. YOU ROCK! :burnout:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1f7eZ8cHpM"]Steve Miller Band-Fly Like An Eagle - YouTube[/ame]

That is good news Joe!

You could play football in the shop!

You might be interested in a floor covering later on.... I still have not settled on particular brand, type system, etc... lol

That is good news Joe!

You could play football in the shop!

You might be interested in a floor covering later on.... I still have not settled on particular brand, type system, etc... lol

Got the approval from the underwriters, I have a binder on the home insurance and closing is tomorrow (Friday) at 4:30 pm. I can start moving in on the 21st (they wanted an extra 4 days to get out after closing). I'm flippin' thrilled. My first home and a giant garage to boot, wooo whoooo! :blob::blob::blob::blob:

This weekend will be lots of boxing and packing.

Looks like Santa has you on his "nice" list Joe.. Congrats! Now the fun begins.

Grant

Yeah Grant, I'll be needing to sit in the empty garage with a pad of graph paper to try to figure how I'm going to lay everything out.

When are you moving Joe?

As of now, it looks like Jan 7th. I'll be moving all the small stuff I can handle by myself until then.

Sounds like you're set Joe, congradulations, you earned it, say hello to the hounds eh.

Thanks and will do, Terry!

Wow Joe. Congrats. Very nice.

Thanks Thrash!

Exciting, good luck on the house!

Thanks Plymouth 340! I can't wait to get started on the garage and fencing for the dogs.

:D HUGE Congrats Joe and make sure you read every line of every paper you sign tomorrow!!

JK and hope your hand doesn't get cramped from all the signatures LOL.

Can't wait for the move-in party :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

:D HUGE Congrats Joe and make sure you read every line of every paper you sign tomorrow!!

JK and hope your hand doesn't get cramped from all the signatures LOL.

Can't wait for the move-in party :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

I'll have to get pictures of all my goofball friends and I. :)

I hear ya buddy!!

Thanks Marland! I have decided on a floor covering but it's going to take a while to get the money saved up. I'm going to go with Rocksolid.

About 9 hours to go 'til signing!

Congratulations Joe, sorry so short one finger picking this morning brother, only thing that I can think about that can be dun at signing is see if they will pay for a fumacation of the house before you move in, I asked of this 26 years ago when I bought my first home and they had a receptionist type it up and was dun before I moved in with my two young boys and Treva, The lady moving out is going to be upsetting allot of old storage and moving bugs so to speak..... I will post again later, but for now I am on the side lines enjoying your happiness Congratulations!!!

I was determined to do the same thing when my 'ex' and I bought our first house. I got half-way through the first page when the lady at the title company said, "You can read through everything if you want to, but bottom line is you don't get the house if you don't sign the papers."
The signing process went pretty quick after that.

Again, congrats Joe!!! You're going to be much, much happier having your own place where you don't have to ask permission to add to or change anything.
More pics! More pics!!!

I read all of the papers. I just refinanced and I was able to get a copy of the documents prior to closing. Maybe you could get an advanced copy or maybe your already did.

Due to the "housing" crisis there's more paperwork! Go Figure!

Best of Luck!

-
Back