ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 31 18.49.jpg

8) I think I need a head start in a race though...LOL ;-) :scratch:

Download @ 6.53

Upload @ 2.19

Ping @ 41

download just over 10 mb
uploads just over 5.5 mb

cox communications

This is the best I can do. I've singed up for 12mb but it's not in my area yet. Mine is DSL.
668455389.png

So far it's looks like I'm running a Funny Car and everyone else is still bracket racing, lol. Just kidding all. :) I just want to see if someone is running Top Fuel. Someone's got to be able to beat me.....

8) I think I need a head start in a race though...LOL ;-) :scratch:

Download @ 6.53

Upload @ 2.19

Ping @ 41

Not to shabby. :)

download just over 10 mb
uploads just over 5.5 mb

cox communications

Very nice! I remember dial up not all that long ago..... As a matter of fact in HS we had no computers or internet access. I feel old, lol.

When it is, you'll want to build a faster PC, trust me on this. 8)
Yea, I've been talking about it. I built this one two years ago so it's time for a upgrade. I built a hell of a gaming computer for my son last year so I might build similar to his.

8.33 download
.37 upload
207 ping

Bresnan Communications cable

If I race should I be in the 4 cylinder import class?

Here's mine
ISP - Comcast. Less than 50 mile

21.16 download
9.30 upload
14ms ping

21.17 download
8.87 upload
9MS PING

Yea, I've been talking about it. I built this one two years ago so it's time for a upgrade. I built a hell of a gaming computer for my son last year so I might build similar to his.

Time for a Core I7 for Dad. :)

8.33 download
.37 upload
207 ping

Bresnan Communications cable

If I race should I be in the 4 cylinder import class?

LOL! Your upload stinks but your download really isn't bad at all. I'd call Bresnan if your using thier cable router. Somethings wrong..... I use all my own stuff and when they first installed I told them just give me public IP, subnet mask, primary and secondary DNS and I'll take care of the rest. I slipped the guy a twenty and life is good.

lol this is funny, you guys crack me up

I'll race anything........:-D

Here is my results

down load 0.69mb/s
upload 0.12mb/s
ping 65ms

Verizon internet

I've been looking at the AMD Phenom II processor. I really like AMD and use them in all of my computers.

I'm an Intel freak but I like AMD because they keep Intel on their toes. A few years back AMD had the benchmark records, but that pretty much ended with the release of the Intel Quad Core stuff and they left AMD in the dust. Regardless, I still feel you should go with what you feel comfortable with. :) Intel needs the competition and IIRC, the AMD processors are still made here in the US.

I'm an Intel freak but I like AMD because they keep Intel on their toes. A few years back AMD had the benchmark records, but that pretty much ended with the release of the Intel Quad Core stuff and they left AMD in the dust. Regardless, I still feel you should go with what you feel comfortable with. :) Intel needs the competition and IIRC, the AMD processors are still made here in the US.
Oh yea Intel's are great. I've just had good luck with AMD's. The Phenom I'm looking at is a Quad core.

Here's mine. Dang RC, yours is fast. :burnout:

Wylde1.

I use a Cisco cable router that functions only as a bridge and built my own router/firewall based on a Linux core. I suppose you can say I cheated, lol.

Oh yea Intel's are great. I've just had good luck with AMD's. The Phenom I'm looking at is a Quad core.

That's the way to go even though most games aren't really built to take advantage of four simultaneous threads yet. Fast dual channel memory like 1366 or better is the way to go and lots of it, 4 gigs minimum.

My score was actually from my laptop running a wireless connection to my network. I guess you could say I'm "sandbagging" as I could jump to my desktop or server and pull a much better score, lol. :-D

-
Back