Hows your weather ?

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Dam..Only got up to 70 today. Nice 6'+ Swell,and no wind.

Loving Cali !!!!

Sorry guys.....8).....Really I mean it.:-D

PS: I could show you this place,but it will cost you exactly $6848.00 :cheers:
And then Brother Dave and I will have to......well you know the rest.

Hart Basketball 022.jpg

Hart Basketball 029.jpg

Hart Basketball 037.jpg

Hart Basketball 048.jpg

Sucks here in Illinois cold as hell but supposed to warm up some in the next few days...

Yeah the nice cement shop I work in feels great with no heater.....lol.:-D Not bad weather outside.....

Dam..Only got up to 70 today. Nice 6'+ Swell,and no wind.

Loving Cali !!!!

Sorry guys.....8).....Really I mean it.:-D

PS: I could show you this place,but it will cost you exactly $6848.00 :cheers:

Pics to come !!!!

johnny i notice every year you post this stuff up...you really like to torture some of us dont you LOL...id rather leave the picture out of mind and pretend everyone shares the same weather as me, but guys like you gotta ruin it for me LOL...must be nice for you down there!

johnny i notice every year you post this stuff up...you really like to torture some of us dont you LOL...id rather leave the picture out of mind and pretend everyone shares the same weather as me, but guys like you gotta ruin it for me LOL...must be nice for you down there!

I'm sorry I've been bad. I swear I will never do it again. :^o

:-D

Lovely day here today.

Around 45 degrees, super sunny and no wind.
Going to be in the 50s most of the week if the weather man is correct.
Old saying around here is "If you don't like the weather in Oklahoma just wait a few days."
For the most part winter isn't too bad as long as it is not windy.

We got a Fiesty one !!..........\\:D/

Always!!! LOL But I still love ya even if the Raytek temp gun has other ideas.

It's supposed to be in the mid to high 40s in a few days, and I'm more than ready. Actually, I'm more than ready for SPRING ... I'm not used to this winter crap anymore.

Beautiful here also,minus 11 snow flurries,2 ft of snow and even colder when sun goes down.Mopars asleep in storage waiting for spring.Nothin like Canada EH

Always!!! LOL But I still love ya even if the Raytek temp gun has other ideas.

It's supposed to be in the mid to high 40s in a few days, and I'm more than ready. Actually, I'm more than ready for SPRING ... I'm not used to this winter crap anymore.

You're the one that moved. #-oWas 75 here when I checked about 1 this afternoon. Suppose to be rain starting tomorrow evening though.

Russ.

Yeahhhh I know Russ! Rub it in LOL

Other than the weather, the money, enjoying the Route 66 Rendezvous right in front of my office every year, and having the best next door neighbor in the world, there isn't really that much I miss about southern California though. Living back in the midwest gives me a good excuse to wear my ESPN World Open Billiards Championship jacket a lot (even if there aren't many places around here to PLAY). :-D

I miss ya buddy!!!

Lee, the way the laws are going here in SoCal, I wish Pam didn't work for the county. I'd be GONE. Maybe Arizona or New Mexico.

Your pool table is still there, sure doesn't get used much. There is an old guy (old, about my age) that comes over every Friday night that plays all the '60 and '70 songs on his 6 string, Duane on Base and whoever on drums. John just listens. I usually go over for an hour or so just to listen to some good music, the guy is pretty good. We've had a neighborhood possum for the last year or so, comes into John's kitchen for cat food, and later on my porch for Oreo's food. Big old sucker.

Miss you, you old pool shark. And your drumming.

what color is the sky in the posted pictures of Southern Smogville, i mean Southern Ca? Let me tell you, i really miss Az, the god awful heat for 6 months and then the brown cloud for the other 6....boy do i miss that....:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

what color is the sky in the posted pictures of Southern Smogville, i mean Southern Ca? Let me tell you, i really miss Az, the god awful heat for 6 months and then the brown cloud for the other 6....boy do i miss that....:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Believe it or not, the smog is way down. I'm right up against the San Bernardino mountains, and you can actually see them. I mean really blue sky's.

Out of my office door, due north is Strawberry Peak, Lake Arrowhead, and Big Bear is just northeast. I can be in Running Springs in twenty minutes from here.

I was born and raised here, I just don't like the politics of this state anymore.

Russ.

That is whats known as haze,or high clouds.The air is beautiful right now. If you look closely you can see the Channel Islands 25 miles away.

Washington....Rain,Rain,Rain,Rain,Rain.......Sounds like fun. :puke:

That is whats known as haze,or high clouds.The air is beautiful right now. If you look closely you can see the Channel Islands 25 miles away.

Washington....Rain,Rain,Rain,Rain,Rain.......Sounds like fun.:thumblef:

Time to hit the sheets, but first a little history trivia about the LA area and the Inland Empire. For a few hundred years, all this area was known as "the valley of the smoke" by the native Americans (Indians) here. LONG before any autos or industry. Much of this "smog" is a natural inversion layer because of our mountains surrounding us.

A friend of mine I met street racing in the Hemet/San Jacinto area in the '70s moved to Washington state around the Shelton area. I went up and visited him about twenty years ago. I don't know how he can stand it. It's pretty, but it's WET.

Russ.

-
Back