I can't belive this

-
True, I wanted an antique plate but when I found out the rules, I didnt want it any longer. You can only drive the car on your brithday, national holidays and such things as an anniversary with your wife or husband.

Dont have any ideas for you Jack, but CATCHME, UL B SRY, WANT2GO, and thats about it, maybe, NODUSTER or NTADUSTA (not a duster).

Get a can of paint and make your own license plate, just always out run em haha.

I guess Demon666 would be going to far according our overpayed and underworked government officials. This doesn't surprise me a bit. When it comes to our government, the same government that renamed the Health minister as the WELLNESS Minister, the what, give me an F'ng break. Hell it was only a few years ago that The post office started accepting VISA for payments. I'd like to be in charge of a super secret branch of the Federal government whos only job it is to track down the dumb *** government officials that come up with this crap and skid there asses down the road just for being a dumb ***.

Terry

LVJESUS-ha ha!-I would ask for it and say yes its for my 1972 demon!.

^^^^ you beat me to it.

My vote is for NO ANGEL. And hey, I led you to the ebay ad for your car so I should get some say. LOL

Trevor.

Or how about XORSZ ME

Hey Trevor,

That was a long time ago wasn't it. I kind of like both of those. XORSZME and NOANGEL, (thanks MR.BIG BLOCK)

66340SEDAN,

I think they will figure that out pretty quick. LOL

Jack

ok check it out,

Here's my two cents, I like the NOANGEL idea but i wanted to put down some of my own I can't remember if it you said it had to be less than 7 or just at 7. So I'm sorry if some of these don't work

1. BADM0N (BAD MAN, or BAD DEAMON)
2. S1NN3R (Sinner)
3. B3LZBUB (Beelzebub)
4. MANLIVE (Mirrored :EVIL MAN)

hope these help.

Welcome to stone age New Brunswick Jack I bet they would let you use Binladen. I'm with demon seed dumbasses through and through try lil'hell, sorry its the best I coud come up with!

I had no idea I would get this big of a response. Thanks to all that replied.
I think I will open one of those poll threads.

I think I have narrowed it down to a few.

In no particular order.
1. 1BADDMN
2. DEVLCAR
3. NOANGEL
4. XORSZME
5. HELRAZR

Jack

:thumbup: i like adam's idea of mnypit- money pit, and that is just insane they wont let you use the word demon, :cussing: thats annoying, we are just censoring everything now days

LUCIFER would also sound good i think but i doubt that will pass, so just go with "HORNED" or "HORNY" haha

-
Back