I swear if I didnt love her

-

/6 Matt

30 Degrees Crooked
Reaction score
Somehow in the midst of todays confusion me and my girlfriends dad got in a fight through text messages and he has me so flustered I am about to blow my damn brains out. He just refuses to calm down and disscuss things like an adult. Its all gotta be a fight for some reason.

good advice, you should work out your differences face to face.
just don't get in his face, and just be cool. cool heads prevail. jmo
I really wanna go over to his house so I can talk to him face to face. I just dont know if hes cool enough to let that happen right now.

Btw, this all started cause after 2 and half years of dating we finally did what couples do and now he knows.

Matt, if I had a daughter and found out she was having sex at any age (for the first time) I would be pissed too, but it would wear off.....maybe.....
I might sound harsh here, but that is his daughter and IMO she is pure as the driven snow and now you "ruined" that. He will always be her dad, so shut the phone off and leave it be for a night or 2. Again, just my opinion

Matt, if I had a daughter and found out she was having sex at any age (for the first time) I would be pissed too, but it would wear off.....maybe.....
I might sound harsh here, but that is his daughter and IMO she is pure as the driven snow and now you "ruined" that. He will always be her dad, so shut the phone off and leave it be for a night or 2. Again, just my opinion
I already understand that.

In response to talking face to face. He said I should just stay the hell away. So im close to done here.

He told you to stay away so he dont whoop you . Just chill out man . Your both how old ? You and your girl that is

I already understand that.

In response to talking face to face. He said I should just stay the hell away. So im close to done here.

Then stay away AND shut off the phone. He will always be her father, dont EVER forget that. Do all 3 of you a favor and give it a rest for a couple days...

Asa, I'm 19 and shes 18. Hes 48. Honestly if he was to start kicking my *** I woulda let him. Im not mad and im not fighting with him. I just wanna talk and not through a phone. If he decides to point a gun at me and smear my brains all over his front porch so be it. At least id have my honor.

from a dad, yes, give it a rest for a couple days.... then, go over and talk... or better yet, meet him for dinner or coffee or something.... in a neutral place.

My friend I rember thinking like that too . I got choke slamed outta one x gfs house . Thats not an ez thing to do with my big *** lol . But like has been said Just chill out talk to us here on fabo it will pass . I rember being 19 and gun hoe to take care of stuff lmao It dont need to be took care of tonight . Trust me .

It's better to text. That way you have proof when he threatens you....

from a dad, yes, give it a rest for a couple days.... then, go over and talk... or better yet, meet him for dinner or coffee or something.... in a neutral place.

Where there are witnesses.... :shock:

lol... best thing for stress is to get your rocks off... LOL

she is an legal adult and so are you, he wants to make a deal out of it let him, not your problem... the deal is between you and her,

-
Back