I swear if I didnt love her

-
Wow I can't believe this is still going on. Give it a rest people. I thought this site is about a bodys not peyton place. :bs:

Chill out, chopstix. Stop bumping threads you don't like.

I don't see a problem in giving peeps some advice. I was in very similar shoes, years ago.

I see all kinds of threads on here that don't have a damn thing to do with cars at all, let alone A-bodies.

What do the bars n stars on your butt have to do with Dodge Darts?

Good luck on the mess, Matt.

If you ever feel like it, I'm always game with PM.

Chopstix. That's racist. I'm callin Al and Jesse. lol

Wow I can't believe this is still going on. Give it a rest people. I thought this site is about a bodys not peyton place. :bs:

I thought this was the general discussion section. Great run for the score Matt. 2 1/2 years, she must be a keeper! Lol good luck with resolution and best wishes for your future with the "mrs"

Chill out, chopstix. Stop bumping threads you don't like.

I don't see a problem in giving peeps some advice. I was in very similar shoes, years ago.

I see all kinds of threads on here that don't have a damn thing to do with cars at all, let alone A-bodies.

What do the bars n stars on your butt have to do with Dodge Darts?

Good luck on the mess, Matt.

If you ever feel like it, I'm always game with PM.

AND another bingo!

Good God. Is everybody a fuckin expert on everything around here? Give your opinion and move the hell on. I swear to God, I think some of yall would argue with a brick wall just to have something to do.

Yeah, you're right as always. And you are. I have. And you do. :prayer:
And i thought AdamR was the post nazi.
Lol

-
Back