I will kick their butt

-

daredevil

Reaction score
Some ahole came up my drive last Saturday night and got in my truck my daughter uses and stole her high school letter jacket and backpack. It has her name on it and choir patch and a big a for academics. She's a junior and made strait a,s the last year and a half. This jacket was her badge of honor. If I find someone wearing it I will walk up and break their nose and just take what is mine, or my daughters. They stole my neighbors brief case and have been cashing checks and using his credit cards. Would you blame me? At 5,9 and 250 I would hate to get sucker punched by myself. If I find them someones in a world of hurt.

Georgia has the "Castle Doctrine" which says you can use deadly force to protect family and property. I imagine in Texas, there's somethin similar. I would set some bait and lay in wait for their *** with a 12 gauge and rock salt with double ought buck in the next round.

that sucks!Man this is why I lock my doors and never leave anything that is tempting in view.Hope she finds her stuff.You can put an ad in craigslist asking for the stuff back,no questions asked(be friendly,dont say ill kick your ***) or info on the stuff that was stolen.

I have met dardevil :naka: and I can assure you if they ever meet there will and should be a pounding coming to the thief :cwm21:
Man Pete I hate to here your daughter losses
I hope the checks and credit card use will get them caught
Yes!!! Texas and Arkansas has the right to pond this SSB till he hits the ground .... then kick them in the street and ask them to get up :blob:

I know your pain. My son drove to Chicago this last weekend to visit friends. Within 3 hours of his arrival, someone broke out his passenger window, and stole a GPS and MP3 player from his glove box.

I got his window replaced that morning for $87 total, and the thieves missed the bags full of valuables that were in the trunk!

Crack/meth heads...

I caught a guy breaking in my garage once, blocked him in with my truck, started to stomp him, but remembered what happened the last time I kicked the **** out of a thief, I ended up with an assault charge, so I called the cops and told them I had a guy blocked in that was breaking in, he starts to get out of his truck, I ask the cops, if he gets out can I stomp him, they inform me that I do have the right to defend myself, so I tell him to bring his sorry *** on, he starts telling me how sorry he is, like a dumb *** I make him put my things back, cops show up, take him in, we go to court, and since I made him put my stuff back, all they can charge him with is unauthorized use of my property, and bar him from here for life, ohio sucks when it comes to defending your stuff.

Could you use some help? I haven't broken any bones in over 10 years now and I'm getting antsy. Sorry to hear about your loss and I hope you find the oxygen thieves.

Keep your cool Pete,don,t need any assault charges at your age.Can you claim the stolen stuff through insurance?

sounds like someone needs to lean respect. believe me, i would definantly help you and yuor daughter if i were near, at being 6'5" and 300, football player, i can be pretty intimidating, but i hope you find the sucker and pound him in a bit.

Mike

Geez, that sucks man, I would be raising some hell with someone if i saw it around too.

Speakingof this, i have a simular occurance that just happened, although it has turned out to work in my favor.

I have a huge bonus room i rent out, works out good for both me and the renter.

Well, previous renter was working out fine, untill recently, she lost her job and just kinda started freaking out. Well, we kicked her out.

Well, i go in the room, and my Direct TV recieved is gone, still havent looked around to see if she hid it, or if she really took it. So Directt TV receiver is probably kinda expensive, but i have something of hers that is worth way more than a few hundred dollars.

A few months ago, her computer starts acting up, and she orders a new one. I have a huge external drive, that i back up all her stuff on. I put it back on her new computer.

Yeah, you guys see where this is going. All her personal info is still there, SSN, CC numbers Tax returns etc. never deleted it, just kinda really forgot about it till the other day.

SO, should i take the high road and just ask for it back. Or ask for it back or else? I think Direct tv can trace those things if they are hooked up again. And i had it disabled by DirecTV so its useless to anyone anyway.

No damage to truck. Deductibles a thousand. i have an automatic door lock thats got a stripped gear so you gotta lock it manually. Daughter forgot. I live on the end of a cul de sac street and only have 8 houses on my street. Next door neighborwas hooking up boat and loading up till midnight and was back up at 4 so they hit me in the 4 hour window. The innocence is gone around here. Time to keep everything locked up like the big city. This was such a nice quiet community. Friggin crackheads.

Georgia has the "Castle Doctrine" which says you can use deadly force to protect family and property. I imagine in Texas, there's somethin similar. I would set some bait and lay in wait for their *** with a 12 gauge and rock salt with double ought buck in the next round.
When I was a teenager got nailed by a rock salt load out of a 12 gauge, hurt like hell. I never cut thru that guys field again.
Said people steal things like this.

Pete that just sucks! It bad enough when we have to deal with being ripped off or stolen from but when it comes to our kids its a whole nother ball game! Im the same as you, mess with me and watch out, but mess with my kids and its OVER!

-
Back