I'm an idiot but have followers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
everone has been warned if any of you keep insulting each other or tossing the f bomb around or being vulgar a moderator will come along and give you an infraction or something...Now if you already have had several infractions or have been in trouble and a moderator knows about it wheather you got an infraction or not if you had your three strikes you could end up OUT with no further warning
I agree with the E- verbal abuse rule as stated above..
OK MODS is this breaking your rule?? is the ban coming down on him???

Justin is a very helpful guy.. yes he is extreme but it is his story, if you don't like a song on the radio you just change it. if you don't like the story leave the page for the next thread, or better yet start your own.

i think justins comments to waggs were inplying he was getting threatened to get banned for verbal abuse and rnaz gets away with it on the same thread? :wack: i hope a lifetime ban isn't implied. we would be losing quite a bit of knowledge because people can't let it go... Sad my .02 take it or leave it

thank you for your apology, this is supposed to be a friendly Mopar site and kid friendly also ya'll try to be civil Please
Waggs I will go ahead and apologize now before you read my comment in a previous post as I know I drop it as well.

The incredible antic's of the "smooth brain" drivers. Few will understand what I mean by, smooth brain, sadly. This "me me me" mentality is seen far too often on all of the freeways across this country; "My mood is all that matters." "My need for speed is worth the lives of whomever gets in my way." "it's all about MEEEEEEEE!"

As I read through this entire thread from start to finish, I was taken back to the third grade when some of the boys wanted to pick on someone for being weaker, but one boy stood out and said "NO", then all of the little boys in the class began to tease the stronger boy who I believe possessed some real character and showed courage in saying "NO" to his friends. The original poster of this thread reminded me of a little boy who wanted to beat up all the other boys that refused to "play his dumb game". After which, he began to pull his friends into this thread to assist him in his new attack on the very few who were vocal in opposition of his using poor judgment. Suddenly, it was like being in the live version of Lord of The Flies.

My point being, I think I must agree with WAFFLES AND APPLES! THEY WERE SOOOOO GREAT TOGETHER! (Whipped creme is a nice topping.)

Well he has had plenty of advanced warnings....Plenty!!!!!!
Welcome,I just got off the phone with Justin and sometimes people jump to conclusions of what happened.No one was endangered,just recently two other members here told their street race story with the same results except the banning part.
I believe he was banned unjustly...he has contributed to many many members including myself with his knowledge.
This thing just got out of hand and there is some kind of grudge thing going on here.Justin has not posted much until he posted the results on my slant six head that he ported for me.
Post a street race story and bam banned....does not make sense...
Back to work finishing a customer truck on Sunday.
Martin

Welcome,I just got off the phone with Justin and sometimes people jump to conclusions of what happened.No one was endangered,just recently two other members here told their street race story with the same results except the banning part.
I believe he was banned unjustly...he has contributed to many many members including myself with his knowledge.
This thing just got out of hand and there is some kind of grudge thing going on here.Justin has not posted much until he posted the results on my slant six head that he ported for me.
Post a street race story and bam banned....does not make sense...
Back to work finishing a customer truck on Sunday.
Martin

According to his story, he deliberately cut someone off, and you are saying no one was endangered. I don't see the two as being parallel in meaning.

I'm sure if he's knowledgable, or at least humble, he'd be welcome on Devilbrad's forum. :dunno

EAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

You embarrass Virginia and mopars Dusted with your reckless (dare i say liberal i am right you are wrong) combativeness. That is my opinion which should have as much play as yours without repercussion which you have readily stated with no time outs. Go figure. You seem hell bent on involving mods unnecessarily. WTF. Man up and get some better fitting panties to help you get thru life for actions you do not agree with.
:burnout:

Oldschoolcuda

Earlier this year, my wife and I went for a cruise in the Duster. We were stopped at a red light on the bussiest street in the city, when a guy pulled up beside us in a white 4 door Pontiac Parisienne. He started revving his engine and lurching forward, taunting me. I looked over at my wife and we both laughed at this guy in his pathetic attempt to get me to race.

The light went green and he took off with his foot to the floor. I calmly pulled away from the light not even paying attention to him.

Now..... if this had happened at a stop light on the edge of town, my story probably would have had a much different (and more exciting)ending.

I really wanted to show that guy how nice my new polished stainless exhaust tips look, as I blew all 4 doors right off his POS car, but I knew that the probability of something bad happening was pretty high, and I was not willing to take the risk.

Does this mean I'm getting old?....... Maybe.
Does this mean I'm getting more responsible?...... Probably.

OH DAMN..... Who has a time machine? I want to be 21 again!!

Great thread..... LOL

EAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

You embarrass Virginia and mopars Dusted with your reckless (dare i say liberal i am right you are wrong) combativeness. That is my opinion which should have as much play as yours without repercussion which you have readily stated with no time outs. Go figure. You seem hell bent on involving mods unnecessarily. WTF. Man up and get some better fitting panties to help you get thru life for actions you do not agree with.
:burnout:

Oldschoolcuda

Easy with the use of the F word even if you don't type it it means the same thing. According to what I read earlier in this thread.

How did I involve Mods? I haven't asked for or wanted any help from any of the mods here. And Virginia is pretty dang embarrassing on it's own. I don't live here by choice and will move as soon as I am allowed. And there is no need to bring politics into this thread as I have zero opinion about that. And I don't agree with his actions because it puts the regular folks on the road at risk. You apparently don't understand or have never been affected by a stupid driver making stupid decisions.

Earlier this year, my wife and I went for a cruise in the Duster. We were stopped at a red light on the bussiest street in the city, when a guy pulled up beside us in a white 4 door Pontiac Parisienne. He started revving his engine and lurching forward, taunting me. I looked over at my wife and we both laughed at this guy in his pathetic attempt to get me to race.

The light went green and he took off with his foot to the floor. I calmly pulled away from the light not even paying attention to him.

Now..... if this had happened at a stop light on the edge of town, my story probably would have had a much different (and more exciting)ending.

I really wanted to show that guy how nice my new polished stainless exhaust tips look, as I blew all 4 doors right off his POS car, but I knew that the probability of something bad happening was pretty high, and I was not willing to take the risk.

Does this mean I'm getting old?....... Maybe.
Does this mean I'm getting more responsible?...... Probably.

OH DAMN..... Who has a time machine? I want to be 21 again!!

Great thread..... LOL
funny thing about this whole thread is that I don't have a problem with the story, or 'street racing' stories in general (or 'street racing' in general- when done responsibly (or 'as responsibly as possible I guess haha) tbh). The 'slanted eyes' comment was the only thing that bothered me. Can't imagine how I would have felt about it if I wasn't lily white lol.

Oh no! My god you mean WTF (what the frack). The commonwealth will not miss a beat without one more citizen. Good luck with your future re-location.

Oldschoolcuda

Oh no! My god you mean WTF (what the frack). The commonwealth will not miss a beat without one more citizen. Good luck with your future re-location.

Oldschoolcuda

Oh I know this crap hole has way to many foreigners to miss a white American born and raised in the states. I would love to move right now. Not my choice though.

Let me go back and rephrase that. MODS can you please ban this guy. Is that what you think I am doing here clown?

so basically you raced a couple dude's in fart cans who thought they were fast, and you proved them wrong. good job man. :)

ive raced a few others on the street, on a back road. big deal.

I got an idea 1wild&crazy, why don't you take the Banshi to the track and post some timeslips? It is about 2 years overdue:happy1: ohh, contact crackedback and we will set something up.

Oh I know this crap hole has way to many foreigners to miss a white American born and raised in the states. I would love to move right now. Not my choice though.
Really. Please. i am retired airforce. We disagree on this thread, that is clear. That is what life is about. And thank you for your service.

Oldschoolcuda

Attachments

• P336_300.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 246
this is supposed to be a friendly Mopar site and kid friendly also

I think you guys let some things slide on general content.

I'm not sure I'd let my kid jump on here, unless he was at a mature age (4 million plus views of a certain most-viewed thread, emoticons flipping the bird, etc.)... Not to be taken as complaint to change any of it, but as a perspective. With that said, I do see where you're coming from:

I think if someone is going on like a sailor at someone, it's a little different than using the f-bomb once in a blue moon as an exclamation for something funny, interesting or on the positive side of the spectrum.

A friendly slug n' the shoulder is laughed off, but it's the insults that have got to slow down. Even without foul language, the content is just rotten.

And while I'm nearly impossible to offend and not offended by it, Dusted72 wasn't the only one who thought the racist comment was ridiculous.

My initial thought was "Wow. He just up and went for it, like a John Hughes movie script!"

Really. Please. i am retired airforce. We disagree on this thread, that is clear. That is what life is about. And thank you for your service.

Oldschoolcuda

Good stuff. Thank you as well. I love my job but this was my last choice. I don't take anything personal on here. Lifes to short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back