I'm gonna need some help

-
Mindy,Roger and myself, circular saw,speedsquare,pencils,cordless drills and charger,camera (we know ya'll wan't pic's) nailgun and nails....sawhorses two pair....stringline....electric impact for lagg bolts and sockets.......hammers,

How bout a level and a plum bob?

"That's how we do it in my hometown, b!tch!!!"

All I can say is... Wow:cheers:
You are the man!

I will drive by this AM to check on things and see that he gets your message.
C

You da man krazykuda!! FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving out today after work in which I hope to get off early.

Tomorrow is the big day!!

Just tell your boss that I said you must leave early :coffee2:
Then when he asks why, you say didn't you get the memo!! :blob::blob:

You blocks will pass just fine in you new man cave you are building 8-)
Thank you and all the members here for jumping on the wagon to help waggin get the ramp up for Bruce :coffee2:

"That's how we do it in my hometown, b!tch!!!"

All I can say is... Wow:cheers:
You are the man!

I will drive by this AM to check on things and see that he gets your message.
C

Yes. Please make sure that the pizza gets taken care of. I'm not sure how long the dry ice will last. I put two ten pound blocks in, but did not have enough room to put extra insulation (styrofoam) on the sides of the box. I was only able to line it with aluminum foil. Check the box and see if the pizzas are frozen or just cold. I think they should be thawed out if they are frozen for tomorrow. If you could get them to a fridge for overnight, that should be good.

I hope you all enjoy our Chicago style pizza.

I got the level ,four or five tape measures,two chalk lines, two rolls of string, two sets saw horses,circular saw,two framing squares two speed squares one plumb bob one compressor with hose and nail gun for 16 penny nails and a case of nails for it,one roger the house painter unit one mindy unit and one waggin unit and comes with a convenient carrying case with five wheels and a loose nut behind one of em....unfortunately can't bring the waggin so blue oval to the rescue we gotta watch the gas mileage so the ranger will have to do

It's still a go!!!!!!!!!!! talked to mel a lil' while ago,talked to calvin also he picked up the pizza'a and has them in the fridgerater at his werk....I may have put us over the budget a lil' bit....stay posted for pic's

It's still a go!!!!!!!!!!! talked to calvin also he picked up the pizza'a and has them in the fridgerater at his werk.

Great to hear the pizzas are ok. :cheers:

You don't know what I went through to get them there! :banghead:

Keep those hammers swinging until Bruce has a ramp!! :violent1:

You guys can do it. I hope you have good weather so you can cop a tan, wear sunglasses, and look cool. :glasses7: 8-) :D

That was really thoughtful of you Karl.

That was really thoughtful of you Karl.

Thanks. Since I can't go there to help, I thought that I could send some pizza. I saw someone mention pizza earlier and thought maybe they would like to try some Chicago pizza that everyone raves about.

I'm interested to hear how they liked it.

You should stop by and have a piece. After all you helped me get it there by giving me his address...

Only one or two people that have tried this stuff didn't fall in love with it immediately. I have had people doubt that they would like it, and then loved it after trying it.

I only belong to 1 forum on the net,this one. I can't believe that there is another one anything close to this one.The way people here care for one another is simply amazing.I am constantly amazed ,and I have been here for a while. Waggin (waggs) it appears you were put on this earth to improve everybody's quality of life.:angel12: Maybe it's just that you Americans are a special breed,and you look after your fellow man. Well I'm damn glad to be your neighbor! It really restores my faith in humanity. Well done evryone who helped out.:cheers:

when I got here to F.a.b.o. I was amazed also...and you know what they say....when in rome??? do as the romans do...The people here at F.a.b.o. set the example with me so I'm a Lil' bit like hank williams...just carryin on a FAMILY TRADITION.........
I only belong to 1 forum on the net,this one. I can't believe that there is another one anything close to this one.The way people here care for one another is simply amazing.I am constantly amazed ,and I have been here for a while. Waggin (waggs) it appears you were put on this earth to improve everybody's quality of life.:angel12: Maybe it's just that you Americans are a special breed,and you look after your fellow man. Well I'm damn glad to be your neighbor! It really restores my faith in humanity. Well done evryone who helped out.:cheers:

Don't You think for a second that prayer doesn't keep the world turnin......any thoughts like you have make the world a better place.....
Waggs you're a great member. I wish I could help.I offer my prayers for a a safe trip and a speedy build.

We fitzin to head out ya'll be cool!!!! see ya in the a.m. .........my chariot (scratch that) My Ferd..............await's

Thanks. Since I can't go there to help, I thought that I could send some pizza. I saw someone mention pizza earlier and thought maybe they would like to try some Chicago pizza that everyone raves about.

I'm interested to hear how they liked it.

You should stop by and have a piece. After all you helped me get it there by giving me his address...

Only one or two people that have tried this stuff didn't fall in love with it immediately. I have had people doubt that they would like it, and then loved it after trying it.

I would like to, but unfortunately I am not gonna be able to make it. I haven't done much in the way of helping because we are literally one paycheck away from being homeless. But I have done all that I can do.

Rob You be plenny helpful and we all appreciate your efforts...God Bless You and ThanK You So Much............Wagg's
I would like to, but unfortunately I am not gonna be able to make it. I haven't done much in the way of helping because we are literally one paycheck away from being homeless. But I have done all that I can do.

Waggin;
I have been following this thread since it first started and I have got to say you are a truly remarkable individual. Giving of your time and money to assist another person for no other reason than the fact that he needed it doesn't happen much in the world today. Everyone of you who have selflessly given to help another deserve a huge THANK YOU!!! You all are amazing people.
I think the world is a much better place to live thanks people like you all. Just want to take a minute to say that. I know you didn't do it for the recognition but you all deserve recognition for your tireless efforts.

Thank You and God Bless each of you.

~Michael

waggin;
i have been following this thread since it first started and i have got to say you are a truly remarkable individual. Giving of your time and money to assist another person for no other reason than the fact that he needed it doesn't happen much in the world today. Everyone of you who have selflessly given to help another deserve a huge thank you!!! You all are amazing people.
I think the world is a much better place to live thanks people like you all. Just want to take a minute to say that. I know you didn't do it for the recognition but you all deserve recognition for your tireless efforts.

Thank you and god bless each of you.

~michael

x2

-
Back