Issues with a rebuilt 360

-
upload_2020-10-4_15-17-39.jpeg

Got stuck the other day called tow truck this is what showed up literally dragged my 1/2 ton out of the mud for about 1/4 mile flat head 6 in it with a massive tranny 4 wheel drive. I asked what year he said 47 power wagon. What a beast.

View attachment 1715606417
Got stuck the other day called tow truck this is what showed up literally dragged my 1/2 ton out of the mud for about 1/4 mile flat head 6 in it with a massive tranny 4 wheel drive. I asked what year he said 47 power wagon. What a beast.

Yeah. Those don't get stuck. I had a Dodge M37 for a few years. 47 MPH downhill in a tailwind was its top speed, but brother, would it pull. We had that thing loaded down with "the other half" of our house in 2002 when we moved out here. The "first half" was in a Budget cube truck. That truck would really haul it. My son and I tried really HARD to get it stuck in all the famous mud holes around. We just couldn't do it. I had the fresh air snorkel and the exhaust snorkel for it. I had that thing in water so deep I had to stand up to drive it. It kept goin. I had a guy from Irwington follow me home from Gray one day begging to buy it. I threw out 12K because I knew he wouldn't bite. He was here the next day with cash. I WILL have another one, one day.

-
Back