Just Got A New Contract!!!

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Prayers do work!!!! As most of you know I have been feeling real down and out lately with losing my Contract. Well I just got off the phone with a Nationwide Home Warranty Company that has finalized a Contractual Agreement with my company to Repair/Replace Home Appliances for their customers. They have already sent me my first call which I will run on Monday! I will be pretty busy based on my conversation with them due to the fact that they do not have any other contractors in the Raleigh area. Now I just need to pay the cable bill to keep internet service so I can receive work orders and I should be able to get on my feet once the work starts coming in!!!! Thanks to all out here who have been pulling for me!!! I will be pulling my for sale ad for the Duster down now!! God Is Good!!!!!

P.S. And I can also stay here on FABO!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Great to hear the good news. Good luck with the new contract.

Ourstanding News,... your keepin the Duster, You Don't have to move,...I'm so glad to hear this,...

When One Door Closees, Another one opens,...But the hallway sucks,...

It happened really fast, I had been in contact with this company last July and started the paperwork process but never heard anything back. Then after losing my last contract I reached out to this company once again but never heard anything and was not expecting to even hear any word from them. Then this morning I got a call to confirm if my direct deposit was set up properly through them and after confirming it was, it happened really fast. got a call around 4:30P.M. and after about 15 mins. it was a done deal! Actually I found out about this company while running a call for Sears for a customer who needed a warranty dishwasher and she told me that this company did not have coverage in the area so I contacted them through her.

good news to bad your all the way in raleigh in the last month iv had a microwave go pop, a washer and a dryer lol.

I could care less about Sears now. I am moving forward and not looking in the rear view. They are history. I would not be surprised to hear that they will be going belly up in the next few years. They do not treat their contractors with any measure of respect.

And Sears customers aren't much or any better off, treatment wise.

Good luck to ya. This is very good news.

Tom, this is great news I'm very glad for you and your family. I know this isn't a thread where you are asking for anything, but you have been on my mind lately if you
could PM me I would like to help your cause and send you a little something.

Congrats on the new contract. That is great news! I hate for people to have appliance trouble.....but I hope you get covered up with work. :D

-
Back