just scored big time

-

godfatherofchry

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
just won bid on two top rad hoses,(braided line $35.00) a aluminum fan shroud (to go with the rad I got)and a elc.fan with the sensor's($ 40.00) and a billet top water hose outlet with spare O rings and wrenches $45.00),a set of corello rods(6.00inch.$150.00 there 2,300 new)with two races on them(Bristol Martinsburg)all from J.R.M.S.which im sure is Hendrix??well know about others bids later today,this sure is eating up the BOYS money!!!he wants to go fast and i'm trying to show him how cheap!!???anyone want on the bout I can get you hooked up..............Artie

congrats...just watch out for the delievery guy,if he's chinese and he's running at your door..dont open it...

thanks! you should check it out I finally got the links up for everybody to see!!:cheers:and I did win the bids on the Items I was bidding on:cheers::cheers: and still bids to be had!!!....Artie

May have solved your thread issue:mumum:
It don't matter,but I would like to be able to read what's been said because a lot of the guys making comments are guys Iv helped in the past! And have been thanked with gifts in the mail.:angry7: And I would love for joey to get back to me with his thoughts On how I felt about it!!Anyways I have been looking all morning to find it to read what else has been said.=D> Just for sh!ts and gigals!!!:happy4:if you know how to find it or give me a link to find it I would Appreciate it..:cheers:.........Thanks Artie

-
Back