Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I’m keepin it clean. Promise
D8DFABD3-DEA2-4541-B4BB-B17C87BEC25D.jpeg

Son calls me up and said they got ping pong size hail and was heading my way. I'm 20 miles from him sooo I cover the plane with everything I can find and the storm just missed me by about 2 miles. Called the kid back up and told him thanks and he said glad I warned you your welcome. Told him no not the warning I'm thanking you for, its that you left your bed here it's now on the plane with your bedding and pillows. Lol

More like 1969. That was exactly me. Rolled up Levies and the whole works. Got 5 bucks for a big yard. Made $1.70 an hour at the clinic. Watering and mowing. Shoot its big money today. Fuckers make more money cutting grass than I can fixing wrecked cars with 30 plus years of experience and $50000 in tools. Of course their tools aint cheap either and its seasonal.

Son calls me up and said they got ping pong size hail and was heading my way. I'm 20 miles from him sooo I cover the plane with everything I can find and the storm just missed me by about 2 miles. Called the kid back up and told him thanks and he said glad I warned you your welcome. Told him no not the warning I'm thanking you for, its that you left your bed here it's now on the plane with your bedding and pillows. Lol
Fred.... You are sumpin else. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

More like 1969. That was exactly me. Rolled up Levies and the whole works. Got 5 bucks for a big yard. Made $1.70 an hour at the clinic. Watering and mowing. Shoot its big money today. Fuckers make more money cutting grass than I can fixing wrecked cars with 30 plus years of experience and $50000 in tools. Of course their tools aint cheap either and its seasonal.
I here ya sucks having to make the same as someone flipping burgers at MC Donalds.

Funny revolution for me. My Female clients are more informed about their cars than the males. Or they care more or the guys just don't give a rats ***. I guess its a large perspective to consider. My " guys" are more of the construction type. The men know more about other things than autos and the women seem more involved in the repair processes.

Ya. At least I aint flipping burgers. I aint bitter about it. Done telling bosses to F off.
Yea been there and sucks when the boss has no clue how to put a car back togather but is gonna tell you how to do it and make him money but if his way is wrong you and me are the blame.

Yea been there and sucks when the boss has no clue how to put a car back togather but is gonna tell you how to do it and make him money but if his way is wrong you and me are the blame.
My boss is the bosses son. Ya that aint flying no more. Sad that there is so many disgruntle employees in that situation and customers cars suffer. What happened is there is no REAL training being passed to the new generation.

We all get carried away but no you were fine.
My boss is the bosses son. Ya that aint flying no more. Sad that there is so many disgruntle employees in that situation and customers cars suffer. What happened is there is no REAL training being passed to the new generation.
Ok don’t you love the you tubers that already know how to fix it them selves but still bring it to us ?

Yeah, the original windshield is still in the Ventura too, this is the second chip, will have to get it repaired quickly, last time I got a chip in the windshield, both headlamps got broken by stones too, that day really sucked!
Must have been on the Trans-Canada to get hit that bad.

Most people do not realize how fragile our environment is. If its in my shop or house it gets squashed. All out war on carpenter ants in the field. Everything else lives.
Sept skeeters and the occasional deer fly I manage to outsmart. Been seeing a chipmunk lately. Been a while since I've seen one of them. Neighbor quite with the cats.

Wife says "oh its so cute we should make a pet out of it" I say it's a rat. Leave it alone.
We have a family of them under our deck. One of them was scurrying across the deck. He'd stop a few feet from me and stare at me. I got some sunflower seeds and put them on the floor of the deck so see what happens. They are bold little buggers but fun to watch.

Those are the people that know 5/8's of F A

Just got off the phone with the boss and looks like last night's hail damaged cars so I might have more work than I want.

-
Back