Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning , nice and cool this morning 12deg ,one nice thing living by the water it cools off at night ,good workin weather ,speaking of work guess I gotta go :(

I've felt the same every time I've lost one, they can never be "replaced"; but the next can open up a new spot in your heart.
:(

12928125_1076077609124287_2060979449422644223_n.jpg

My USPS order was right on time. Too bad they gave me somebody else box. Had to go back to get the right box. New guy. The box seemed right for what I was expecting. Ended up being a couple dozen little packages of Kleenex not the post caps I was expecting. Usually they ask my name. His house address was the same as my box number. Rookie mistake. This whole week has been like that. I'm starting the weekend early. It's gotta be Friday and 5 o'clock somewhere. lol

My USPS order was right on time. Too bad they gave me somebody else box. Had to go back to get the right box. New guy. The box seemed right for what I was expecting. Ended up being a couple dozen little packages of Kleenex not the post caps I was expecting. Usually they ask my name. His house address was the same as my box number. Rookie mistake. This whole week has been like that. I'm starting the weekend early. It's gotta be Friday and 5 o'clock somewhere. lol
Melbourne. It's Friday and after 5 in Melbourne. Nobody every specified AM or PM on that 5 o'clock thing did they?

I got to thinking about the pics Biff was posting. Breasts are such a beautiful thing. They are not only attractive sexually but they provide food for the very young and come in the most desirable packages. My view anyway.

I got to thinking about the pics Biff was posting. Breasts are such a beautiful thing. They are not only attractive sexually but they provide food for the very young and come in the most desirable packages. My view anyway.
I'm more of a snack bar next to the shitter kind of guy.

Been a real cooker out there today and supposed to be a few degrees higher tomorrow. No rain in sight so far but sure need it. Going to feel like 41 they're saying.

20200625_191703.jpg
the Bib and Tucker is great wish you were here I'd get ya one on ice.

Well the hail dents I saw today are dime size so easy work. Can pop them right out if people get there cars fixed.

We went and did some running around then to Wallyworld home by 11:30 and haven't opened the door since. Poor guys loading and unloading the trailers where I used to work. They sure get hot inside.
When I drove semi I had a refer and when the guys unloaded my trailer even if the load was not cold or frozen I turned the refer on for them.

its just cuddling up to 90 here

I picked a perfect day to go driving around in the plow truck with no AC, but the wife thinks we need a trampoline so I needed the bed to haul it

-
Back