Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning Guys had more rain last night sure hope it gets to all you guys East of me that need it.

Finally seeing the sun. Hay is tall. Gonna be a beautiful weekend. BIL is putting on a big show tomorrow. Gonna cook a pig. I'll probably spend the night there. Throw some shoes. Lots of whiskey and beer. His boys put on a pretty good show. They screw the fireworks down to a flatbed trailer and make big shows in intervals. Sparkler bombs that throw firewood 30 feet. Might even have a little of the devils lettuce.

Finally seeing the sun. Hay is tall. Gonna be a beautiful weekend. BIL is putting on a big show tomorrow. Gonna cook a pig. I'll probably spend the night there. Throw some shoes. Lots of whiskey and beer. His boys put on a pretty good show. They screw the fireworks down to a flatbed trailer and make big shows in intervals. Sparkler bombs that throw firewood 30 feet. Might even have a little of the devils lettuce.
Sounds like my kinda party.

Fly on over then. Lots of pretty women though most of them taken. lol My wife has 5 sisters and no brothers. My dad used to say about her dad... "He never balled up a job" LOL
Would be fun mostly with pretty girls. There fixed it. Lol

Last edited:
Not sure how to respond to that one. :usflag:
:D

776a4d151147b94b87861409cb5927ed.jpg

Have a great Friday guys waiting for my boys to come over and work on the plane and drink all my booze. Lol

Carp gonna get more storms tonight. High humidity and over 90* right now. There saying good chance for tornados. Life can be exciting. Lol

tonites gonna be a good nite

got a birthday party and after that me and the missus are going out to dinner

better yet, she took all the kids shopping so i got peace and quite at the house

tonites gonna be a good nite

got a birthday party and after that me and the missus are going out to dinner

better yet, she took all the kids shopping so i got peace and quite at the house
I remember going out to dinner with the wife and no kids. Long time ago like over 16 years.

Morning Guys had more rain last night sure hope it gets to all you guys East of me that need it.
We need it badly Fred. No rain in sight and this heat wave they are saying could go on for 20 more days. Feels like 37 right now (98F)
I went out an hour ago to get rid of some compost and wow the heat hits you like a brick wall. I put water in both bird baths and watered to the two new trees then back inside to get cooled off again. Love Summer but this isn't fun, just like staying inside during Winter.

-
Back