Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
its just cuddling up to 90 here

I picked a perfect day to go driving around in the plow truck with no AC, but the wife thinks we need a trampoline so I needed the bed to haul it
Hot for sure but better than real cold. Kids will love the trampoline.

its just cuddling up to 90 here

I picked a perfect day to go driving around in the plow truck with no AC, but the wife thinks we need a trampoline so I needed the bed to haul it
My buddy dug his flush into the ground. Put a sprinkler under it when it's hot.

My buddy dug his flush into the ground. Put a sprinkler under it when it's hot.
that's the way my sisters is
looks cool but more work then I want to put in
(shoot, picking it up is allready more work then I want to do)

106379556_10221034993402221_449944635151999604_n.jpg

I bet the kids are still bouncing. Lol
not quite
the girls had somewhere to go with their mom, and the boy quite halfway during assembly to go play video games

when I asked them if they wanted to help put it together the girl asked if there was a reward for helping
I told her yes, you get a stinking trampoline to jump on

It never ceases to amaze me what I learn here , dig a hole for the trampoline, cool my neighbor just did that , but the sprinkler that’s genius!

not quite
the girls had somewhere to go with their mom, and the boy quite halfway during assembly to go play video games

when I asked them if they wanted to help put it together the girl asked if there was a reward for helping
Kids!!:D

not quite

Isn't that typical.

Happy Friday again fellas. Going out early to Costco today before it gets too hot.
This isn't a Mopar video but a nice one regardless. Keep cool and be safe, wear that mask.

-
Back