Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2020-8-5_0-28-52.jpeg

Things are so crazy in our neighbourhood we even have a dinosaur running around the streets. This was yesterday across from our house.
IMG_3735 (2).JPG
IMG_3736 (2).JPG
IMG_3737- Kate in Dinosaur outfit.JPG

Morning guys got a lot of rain last night.
Gonna attempt to paint the top side of my hood today been waiting to use the paint booth at work.

Morning men, it’s that time again ! Happy huummmpppp daaayyyyyy.

F1FDBC16-E57A-4236-AA48-B9E65A7C3699.jpeg

morning fellers

got to pick up one more coupler for the pump to get everything operational again
that will be my big project for today
that, and making some fajitas

Always something to change the days plans.
When you get it fixed send us some pictures of your water fall it sounds great.

The good news is, I found a flexible coupler kicking around the house, so i was able to put it all together

The bad news is, I may have turned it on before the cement fully cured

The first picture is where it "springs"
The last picture of the waterfall is standing on the culvert, watching it exit into the pond

(I need to do some serious weeding)

20200805_135608.jpg

20200805_135618.jpg

20200805_135637.jpg

20200805_142122.jpg

The good news is, I found a flexible coupler kicking around the house, so i was able to put it all together

The bad news is, I may have turned it on before the cement fully cured

The first picture is where it "springs"
The last picture of the waterfall is standing on the culvert, watching it exit into the pond

(I need to do some serious weeding)

View attachment 1715573288

View attachment 1715573289

View attachment 1715573290

View attachment 1715573291
Nice pond would like an easy chair right next to it.

Well crap. We were supposed to go to the cottage today and it was raining there today so it got cancelled. Maybe in 2 weeks they say.
It was cool this morning. I actually put a T shirt on and that is very rare unless I'm going out. I did get to go out for a walk today which I haven't done for a while being way too hot. I should have cut the grass but didn't feel like it so just tinkered around. Maybe tomorrow LOL

Well crap. We were supposed to go to the cottage today and it was raining there today so it got cancelled. Maybe in 2 weeks they say.
It was cool this morning. I actually put a T shirt on and that is very rare unless I'm going out. I did get to go out for a walk today which I haven't done for a while being way too hot. I should have cut the grass but didn't feel like it so just tinkered around. Maybe tomorrow LOL

hey, a cottage is on my bucket list
got any pics of yours?

hey, a cottage is on my bucket list
got any pics of yours?
Unfortunately it's not ours. It was originally bought by my wife's grandparents. But now it is owned by one of my wife's cousins. When Gramps owned it there was always a large gathering and we all learned to ski there and many a Musky came out of that lake. A good time was hard by all.

better then nothing
hopefully your wife's cousin takes good care of the place

i remember when my sister taught me how to ski
it was rough
you know how sister are...she took me down the black diamond and figured id learn on the way down

Well got the base color on the hood and will go clear it about 6:00 pm tonight.
and buff it in the morning then put it on the car.

Topless are ya Mark, well don't look at any smiles ad winks from me when I pass by ya. lol

better then nothing
hopefully your wife's cousin takes good care of the place

i remember when my sister taught me how to ski
it was rough
you know how sister are...she took me down the black diamond and figured id learn on the way down
It's been well taken care of and a major reno done about 10 yrs ago with indoor plumbing etc.
I was fortunate when I learned to ski. I got up the first time and did a circle around the lake and came in and slide down into the water. I did try one ski at one time but wasn't too successful with that. I'd love to do it again but would probably kill myself or hurt myself really bad. These days it's hard to swim with my shoulders the way they are. No fun getting old!!

-
Back