Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Off to work cheers .

91F1EDE4-E48A-4C94-99BA-673C9B63810F.jpeg

Yes sir lunch time . What to have , What to have . decisions , decisions !
Gonna skip lunch and make a good sized Porterhouse steak for dinner.
I was thinking of putting it in a slow cooker and trying it that way, never tried it with a steak before.

well, this was fun
as i was having my morning coffee i noticed the water feature wasnt working
(there is a pump in the back shed that pumps water up towards the house and then it runs back down a series of waterfalls, into the pond)

i have tapped into that pump to run a set of sprinklers to the roses in front of the house and i noticed it was leaking at the joint yesterday
i thought i had it fixed, but i guess not

first thing i heard was the pump running, even before i entered the shed
(thats no good, i was hoping for a popped breaker and an easy fix)

im guessing the joint was still leaking, air seeped in over night and the whole thing got airlocked

i went to check the collar on the joint and the whole thing popped out and sprayed me with hot pond water

looks like a trip to the hardware store is in order (and perhaps a shower)

well, this was fun
as i was having my morning coffee i noticed the water feature wasnt working
(there is a pump in the back shed that pumps water up towards the house and then it runs back down a series of waterfalls, into the pond)

i have tapped into that pump to run a set of sprinklers to the roses in front of the house and i noticed it was leaking at the joint yesterday
i thought i had it fixed, but i guess not

first thing i heard was the pump running, even before i entered the shed
(thats no good, i was hoping for a popped breaker and an easy fix)

im guessing the joint was still leaking, air seeped in over night and the whole thing got airlocked

i went to check the collar on the joint and the whole thing popped out and sprayed me with hot pond water

looks like a trip to the hardware store is in order (and perhaps a shower)
Always something to change the days plans.
When you get it fixed send us some pictures of your water fall it sounds great.

Was invited to a car show on Wednesday and a car club is coming to my town on Thursday and stopping here for a bit.
Wish you all were here would be fun.
That would be a good time. Our first one opens up on Aug 23. Only 50 cars allowed and PPE must be worn and that's fine with me. Only thing is we're going to our son's that weekend so can't go.

-
Back