Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
thanks
there is some rust bubbling on the doors and a few scratches here and there
there is one big ding on the fender, where a dirtbike got knocked over and clipped it

not bad for a 50 year old car, but still
Always makes me feel better with new paint and no dents and I finally have one.
This is my first real nice paint job and probably my last.

Type louder Fred. I actually miss the H A and notice I have to have the TV up louder than normal so I do know I need them, just a pain in the *** is all and I might be a tad stubborn too lol
That's why I like talking with you guys I can hear ya.
Did you say ripe router or type louder???? lol

Didn't think about dinner tonight and trying to figure what to eat and down to tacos or chili?
Decision made gonna do my famous canned chili but will skip the hot dog but not the cheese. Watching my figure. lol

My wife made home made chili , I'll save you some Fred. We had sour cream and cheese in ours. :D
Dam FOG I would like that I just finished a bowl of mine and think it didn't settle real good. I might need some tummy relief medication and for sure gonna sleep with the window open. Lol

Went and mowed one lady's yard this evening and she made me dinner. Barbeque chicken, with special green beans called wack beans. Tasted great.

I haven't really sat down and watched tv since April, outside of plugging in a movie or two. Did flip it on in first of July for 15 minutes, but it went right back off. Doesn't look like I've missed much. Logged off the political forum here as well. Been in quite a good mood lately. Maybe it's the binge reading of comics.
upload_2020-8-3_23-2-7.gif

Morning guys needed a good walk today, sure is amazing how much gas you can get out of a can of chili. Lol

Morning guys needed a good walk today, sure is amazing how much gas you can get out of a can of chili. Lol

ever buy the no beans chili ?

it looks like a can of dog food (and doesnt taste much worse)

crumble in a few handfuls of your favorite tater chips and you good a decent meal...or at least something to hold you over till the next meal

ever buy the no beans chili ?

it looks like a can of dog food (and doesnt taste much worse)

crumble in a few handfuls of your favorite tater chips and you good a decent meal...or at least something to hold you over till the next meal
I think even no beans I'd get gas. lol

Was invited to a car show on Wednesday and a car club is coming to my town on Thursday and stopping here for a bit.
Wish you all were here would be fun.

Morning men, computer went goofy last night must be the time change , I’m like Ricky Bobby , if your not first your last :thumbsup: happy Tuesday stay safe out there !

-
Back