Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
That would be a good time. Our first one opens up on Aug 23. Only 50 cars allowed and PPE must be worn and that's fine with me. Only thing is we're going to our son's that weekend so can't go.
Dam sorry Mark but kids are first.
Well most of the time. lol

Gonna take some time I bet, not to rush them to much I want it to look good.
The CRZAY :realcrazy: part about this all is I'm soo worry they're not going to take care of my car as well as I do/would...
I'm not the type that can let someone else wrench on my car. It's all me every last nut and bolt. That way if it fails it my fault or I'm not sitting up at night worrying about weather or not that "other" person tightened that one bolt enough. you know that one bolt in the middle of everything that you can't get too unless you remove everything, that one bolt that will destroy the car!
Aww my head hurts... I need a drink

Was 68 this morning now it’s 90 what a temp swing , a bit of a cooling trend the next couple days thank god ! Hope everyone’s Tuesday was a good one .

The CRZAY :realcrazy: part about this all is I'm soo worry they're not going to take care of my car as well as I do/would...
I'm not the type that can let someone else wrench on my car. It's all me every last nut and bolt. That way if it fails it my fault or I'm not sitting up at night worrying about weather or not that "other" person tightened that one bolt enough. you know that one bolt in the middle of everything that you can't get too unless you remove everything, that one bolt that will destroy the car!
Aww my head hurts... I need a drink
I here ya and if you had a place to paint it yourself I'm sure you would.
Can't even leave mine alone in a parking lot I'm afraid of someone keying it.

F981E9D1-8D43-4B2F-BC7F-EFC1ADFE970E.jpeg

So are mine, but then again...i sleep naked
I had 8 kids and was not unusual to have one or two climb in bed with me after having a bad dream. So yes naked in bed with the wife YA! but NO never happened.
Just the last 10 years have I got to the point to go to bed in my undies. Lol

I wish I knew more about herbs for seasoning. What herbs do you use?
If you are gonna do like you said , in the crock, you already have a lot of flavors going on . Maybe some pepper Id do whole fresh garlic too, in the crockpot. A trick I use on a steak sometimes is a little au jus powder. Just a little. let it soak in for a while on the counter.

It's 59 oF outside right now, and it's the first week of August. I'll be nice tou uou guys up North, and send some warmer weather up your way by the weekend.

1200 messages

-
Back