Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well guess who is doing a truck for Make a Wish Foundation. I'm just helping another guy. It's in his shop. I was his apprentice 40 years ago. He's 75 now and needs help. He is always volunteering his time and just cant do it any more. I guess that makes me his apprentice again. lol. It's a 70 Ford with a 300 six and a 2 speed auto. Kid is 18 and has had 2 heart transplants. I read his wish. How the hell do ya say no to that. Busted my *** all afternoon already. Felt good.
You're a good man BP. Too bad more people weren't like you the world would be a better place

Mark, We are going to have to take your Canadian Card.!!!
Don't watch football, basketball or baseball either. Just watch NHRA or used to. Rogers dropped Fox2 and wants 7.50 a month for that channel to add it. Plus they put my package up almost 40 bucks. After being with them 23 yrs they don't even have the loyalty program anymore either. And they say " We're happy you called". Posers!!!

Don't watch football, basketball or baseball either. Just watch NHRA or used to. Rogers dropped Fox2 and wants 7.50 a month for that channel to add it. Plus they put my package up almost 40 bucks. After being with them 23 yrs they don't even have the loyalty program anymore either. And they say " We're happy you called". Posers!!!
So do you at least watch Coronation Street ?:lol::lol:

Have you ever driven an old Ford truck with a 300. It will pull down a house. My friend had one in a 74 Crew Cab 4x4 and took all kinds of trophies from truck pulls and mud bogs. He said the Dodge V10 was the only truck that could try to keep up with him.

nope, only fords ive ever owned were a 351 and a 6.0 diesel

but it looks like you answered my question after all
drop this puppy in there
[FOR SALE] - Viper SR1 Replacement Engine

the kids wish is a 300 in there?
what the heck?

didnt ford make a single iconic engine after the flathead you could drop in there?
Pretty sure it what was in the truck. This ain't "Ovethaulin" people donating what the can. Kind of confused on the 2 speed auto though. Lol

Pretty sure it what was in the truck. This ain't "Ovethaulin" people donating what the can. Kind of confused on the 2 speed auto though. Lol
so at least it will get some decent wheels instead of ghettofabulous 22s?

i get it though, work with what you got

Morning fellas,happy B.C. day day day offf
morning?
it is 3.30 here, you slacker

good news friends, the lake is still wet

pretty cool, the dock was completely underwater, and i saw some fishies skedaddling as i put the boat in

morning?
it is 3.30 here, you slacker

good news friends, the lake is still wet

pretty cool, the dock was completely underwater, and i saw some fishies skedaddling as i put the boat in
Sound like fun hang on I wanna go too!
Been a few years since I was on a boat.

let me know next time your in michigan, well head out
was there in 2018 for a few hours nice country.
would like to go there again soon. I'll look you up when I can get there.
Would like to see your ride.

Well the battery is back to a full charge and ready to hit the road once more. I would have gone out this afternoon but wife and I went shopping for stuff in the garden. Was nice and cool this morning but the humidity has come back in probably from all the rain we had. May get some more tonight into tomorrow. Supposed to pick up my hearing aids tomorrow so hope no rain in the later afternoon. Wednesday we're going up to a cousin's cottage 1.5 hr drive from here. It used to be the family cottage till Diane's grandpa died years ago. We had some good times there as kids and with our kids. Brings back some nice memories.

Well the battery is back to a full charge and ready to hit the road once more. I would have gone out this afternoon but wife and I went shopping for stuff in the garden. Was nice and cool this morning but the humidity has come back in probably from all the rain we had. May get some more tonight into tomorrow. Supposed to pick up my hearing aids tomorrow so hope no rain in the later afternoon. Wednesday we're going up to a cousin's cottage 1.5 hr drive from here. It used to be the family cottage till Diane's grandpa died years ago. We had some good times there as kids and with our kids. Brings back some nice memories.
Gotta get mine fixed too but till then it's , What did you say? and reading lips. lol

Sound like me Mark not into sports at all.
After I got shafted by my Cable company I went to program in the NHRA drags on Thurs and now I found out they took that channel off (Fox2). I called them up and the guys says I can get it back for a cost of 7.50 a month or get the package with 10 station (8 of which I don't need) for 10 bucks. So the price went up almost 40 bucks and they've taken away the one channel I watch the drags on. We need some of your companies come into Canada so we can get some competition and then get lower prices. Right now there are two companies, Rogers and Bell and they have bought up other companies so have created a monopoly between the two. Like to tell them both to hit the hwy.

She looks good in the pictures I've seen.

thanks
there is some rust bubbling on the doors and a few scratches here and there
there is one big ding on the fender, where a dirtbike got knocked over and clipped it

not bad for a 50 year old car, but still

Gotta get mine fixed too but till then it's , What did you say? and reading lips. lol
Type louder Fred. I actually miss the H A and notice I have to have the TV up louder than normal so I do know I need them, just a pain in the *** is all and I might be a tad stubborn too lol

After I got shafted by my Cable company I went to program in the NHRA drags on Thurs and now I found out they took that channel off (Fox2). I called them up and the guys says I can get it back for a cost of 7.50 a month or get the package with 10 station (8 of which I don't need) for 10 bucks. So the price went up almost 40 bucks and they've taken away the one channel I watch the drags on. We need some of your companies come into Canada so we can get some competition and then get lower prices. Right now there are two companies, Rogers and Bell and they have bought up other companies so have created a monopoly between the two. Like to tell them both to hit the hwy.
I would just shut the off but that's me.

-
Back