Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning guys today looks like mowing grass and wacking a few weeds down.
I'll wait to make sure the neighbors are out of bed first don't want to piss them off. lol

20200802_101536.jpg
painting the under side of the Scamp hood today and sealer is on so far.

Got a weird call yesterday. Make a Wish Foundation. They want me to paint an old Chevy truck. I imagine the timeline may be tight. Got too much going on and dont need any drama jerkin on my tear strings. Gonna meet today.

Last edited:
Got a weird call yesterday. Make a Wish Foundation. They want me to paint an old Chevy truck. I imagine the timeline may be tight. Got too much going on and dont need any drama jerkin on my tear strings. Gonna meet today.
It's always bad timing when something like that happens to me.

Went into the garage at 9 this morning and hooked my charger up to the battery. It has a button that says "Activate". I let it sit on that setting for 15-20 minutes and then checked with the test light and it has some life in it. Been sitting on the charger all day so we should be back in business for tomorrow. Wife and I sat outside and man did it rain. It chucked it down for a good hour. We even had to pull the side curtain on the gazebo it was coming down so hard and windy as well. We sure needed it and may start up again and rain right into tomorrow morning
IMG_3733.JPG

Went into the garage at 9 this morning and hooked my charger up to the battery. It has a button that says "Activate". I let it sit on that setting for 15-20 minutes and then checked with the test light and it has some life in it. Been sitting on the charger all day so we should be back in business for tomorrow. Wife and I sat outside and man did it rain. It chucked it down for a good hour. We even had to pull the side curtain on the gazebo it was coming down so hard and windy as well. We sure needed it and may start up again and rain right into tomorrow morning
View attachment 1715571890
Glad you got some rain but seems like to much to fast.
Nice yard Mark...

-
Back