Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
So I met a new friend while selling the Impala. I recognized the name but never met him. Old gearhead hotrodder type. Nice guy. He is a legend in his own mind. The guy is full of more **** than anyone I've known. He is fun to have around just to here the misinformation. I think he believes it all though. Thats where I got the Cross Ram Idea in that slanty thread CF. Just today he visited to see the Corvette I'm working on and said he new a guy that had a four speed wagon with a slant and a crossram from the factory. Oh... and did you know you could get them on small blocks too, with 2 four barrels.

So I met a new friend while selling the Impala. I recognized the name but never met him. Old gearhead hotrodder type. Nice guy. He is a legend in his own mind. The guy is full of more **** than anyone I've known. He is fun to have around just to here the misinformation. I think he believes it all though. Thats where I got the Cross Ram Idea in that slanty thread CF. Just today he visited to see the Corvette I'm working on and said he new a guy that had a four speed wagon with a slant and a crossram from the factory. Oh... and did you know you could get them on small blocks too, with 2 four barrels.
Wow what little I know, but I do know??? hang on I'm thinking.
Did you get some pictures of the Impala to show us?

20151010_102601.jpg
20151010_102601.jpg
20200621_171632.jpg
20200724_151242.jpg
20151010_102007.jpg

Putting custom gauges in the Norton racer. Had some PVC pipe that is making perfect angles mounts.

20200806_121407.jpg

20200806_121331.jpg

They still make Norton's or are restoring one?
This one is getting restored. More of a resto-mod. I just do the body work. The builder knows his **** and yes they do still make them. I believe but they are not very good bikes these days.

This one is getting restored. More of a resto-mod. I just do the body work. The builder knows his **** and yes they do still make them. I believe but they are not very good bikes these days.
You'll have to get some pictures of it when it's done. You know me I like pictures.

You'll have to get some pictures of it when it's done. You know me I like pictures.
I should have gotten some pics yesterday when I was checking clearance for the gauges. Beautiful work. You wont see any worm-drive hose clamps or zip ties on this thing.

I should have gotten some pics yesterday when I was checking clearance for the gauges. Beautiful work. You wont see any worm-drive hose clamps or zip ties on this thing.
Yea that would be impressive.

You spot spraying or broadcasting? I see a local guy out in his field all of the time. My valley is the biggest producer of "weed free" hay in the state. I think I mentioned that before.
Spot spraying. The beans are too tall to try running a tractor through now. It is not bad because I use a 12ft drill and leave about a 1ft space between. I spray about 2 acres a day after work. It will take time but thats all we have right. lol

Did that in my yard today using a back pack sprayer.
Hoping next year to clean the weeds out of my lawn.
Good luck with that. I have some nasty stuff (bell flowers) in my lawn. 24d wouldn't touch it. Had to use glysophate and replant. I hand dig dandy lions and 24d. Usually kills the grass too cause I use too much.

Spot spraying. The beans are too tall to try running a tractor through now. It is not bad because I use a 12ft drill and leave about a 1ft space between. I spray about 2 acres a day after work. It will take time but thats all we have right. lol
slow and steady wins the race

They must make drones for that.

-
Back