Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I've never done any drugs at all and I grew up in the 60-70's. I did drink when I was in early 20's but never any beer. Never acquired the taste for it
I started drinking when I was 14, probably started smoking pot around 16
Quit smoking pot around 18, and haven't drank since i was probably 25
But to be honest...i probably drank enough beer for the both of us

At 17 did a lot of acid, speed, pot, hash, and about everything that was out there till I was 19 then figured it wasn't worth it and stopped everything but drinking.
Stopped drinking before the first child came around at the age of 22 and didn't start drinking again till I was about 58 after having enough of trying to raise kids and all the old memories that were bad started to come up drinking started again and now I stopped smoking cigars and gonna start on not drinking and smoking cigarettes. One at a time just gotta get rid of old memories or at least let them lay on the side lines. lol

20200806_173227.jpg
took the old truck to the post office then around town. She's still running but a bit like she needs a tune up real soon.

I was the craziest straight line kid, grade school and high school I rolled with a rough group, I fucked off everything but never did drugs. Drank and fought a lot, then one day in 12th grad I was done with it tired of the "group" 3 month later i was in the Marines. Drank sooo much ******* bad alcohol mostly beer then when i was about 32 I lost the taste of beer couldn't finish a can to save my life.. That's when I found whiskey (as an Adult).. I travel all the time and get paid to party with clients and I try different mixed drinks and alcohol all the time but I keep coming back to jack-n-coke for casual drinking and jack on rocks for the relax with my tall blonde..

I was the craziest straight line kid, grade school and high school I rolled with a rough group, I fucked off everything but never did drugs. Drank and fought a lot, then one day in 12th grad I was done with it tired of the "group" 3 month later i was in the Marines. Drank sooo much ******* bad alcohol mostly beer then when i was about 32 I lost the taste of beer couldn't finish a can to save my life.. That's when I found whiskey (as an Adult).. I travel all the time and get paid to party with clients and I try different mixed drinks and alcohol all the time but I keep coming back to jack-n-coke for casual drinking and jack on rocks for the relax with my tall blonde..
Good whisky and like you if mixed Coke not Pepsi but mix my whiskey with Sprite most of the time.

I too don’t partake in drugs or alcohol , wasn’t much of a scraper although didn’t shy away either.

20200806_200520.jpg
car club a was in town tonight and this guy and his Chevy truck was something of interest.

View attachment 1715573901 running a 360 in it and was a sweet ride.
Didn't see that coming. You can do a lot to the stock suspension to make them drive good at 70 mph. A lot of guys use the s-10 5 speed behind a 250 six. I sold the impala. Made a little. 5000 plus 2 stimulus checks equals a BP crate engine. Ha, probably wont do that.

Had a good time today some of the guys took my AA truck around the block and had fun going slow.
Didn't bring the scamp out left it in the garage.

Didn't see that coming. You can do a lot to the stock suspension to make them drive good at 70 mph. A lot of guys use the s-10 5 speed behind a 250 six. I sold the impala. Made a little. 5000 plus 2 stimulus checks equals a BP crate engine. Ha, probably wont do that.
Figured it would sell but kinda sad to see it go.

Figured it would sell but kinda sad to see it go.
Not sad at all Fred. I was not in love with that car at all. It became a pain in the ***. Selling on CL sucks. Lots of BS. Business is really taking off. Word of mouth is spreading. I want to concentrate on the Cuda. No more projects for me. My buddy with the Make a Wish project is 75 and has lots of money in 3 unfinished projects and cant work on them. I dont want to be "that guy".

When you doing that Porterhouse Fred? Been dreaming about that since you brought it up. I think I'll google it right now. Crockpot porterhouse

Not sad at all Fred. I was not in love with that car at all. It became a pain in the ***. Selling on CL sucks. Lots of BS. Business is really taking off. Word of mouth is spreading. I want to concentrate on the Cuda. No more projects for me. My buddy with the Make a Wish project is 75 and has lots of money in 3 unfinished projects and cant work on them. I dont want to be "that guy".
Don't blame ya would like to see the old fish on the road and really after all the carp both of us has been through fixing everyone else's cars It's our turn to do ours....
I'm one step ahead of you catch up my friend.

When you doing that Porterhouse Fred? Been dreaming about that since you brought it up. I think I'll google it right now. Crockpot porterhouse
did it already and was good but next time not gonna cook it as long as I did and will cook the onions and mushrooms and garlic in butter then put it on the meat.

-
Back