Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
117239338_940615816452703_7729756356995040158_n.jpg

tsal... I'm a winner!

MM. my brain hurts no more acronyms please god no more.....ttyl .

my girls asked me what i could make for breakfast this morning
so i went through the staples, cereal, waffles, pancakes, bacon, spam, sandwiches, cinnamon buns
then the older one goes...how bout brownies?

brownies?
for breakfast?

this is a good day :)

Msiraigalp fo morf emos siht t'nsi?

tsal...

well, remember that pressure washer we talked about last week?

it came back
(i kinda figured it would)

i will be removing the intank filter and replacing it with an in-line one
that oughta cure the problem
Don't forget you'll need a 0 gravity filter other wise it won't run for long

Don't forget you'll need a 0 gravity filter other wise it won't run for long

tenor.gif

i just put a little pancake filter in....and it ran about 15 minutes
but it didnt sound right, sounds like somethings scraping inside, and when you try to start it after it stalls, it feels like there is way to much compression (or something is hanging up)

my girls asked me what i could make for breakfast this morning
so i went through the staples, cereal, waffles, pancakes, bacon, spam, sandwiches, cinnamon buns
then the older one goes...how bout brownies?

brownies?
for breakfast?

this is a good day :)
Are they Canadian Brownies? If they are it will be a good day.

tenor.gif

i just put a little pancake filter in....and it ran about 15 minutes
but it didnt sound right, sounds like somethings scraping inside, and when you try to start it after it stalls, it feels like there is way to much compression (or something is hanging up)
You might be creating a hydraulic lock

Hey guys you been busy not gonna try to catch up just got the hood on the scamp and trying to figure out what hood scoop to use. I put the old one on but really like Fog's and might do that. Also trying to figure out how much flat black I should put on the hood. I got time so not gonna rush it.

Finally got my mower straightened out. It was leaving a trail of uncut grass that would sit on top of the grass but was fine when using the bag. I had sharpened the blade several times on different angles and also had sharpened the whole blade. I failed to notice the two tabs at the very end were missing which causes an uplift and then the blade cuts it a second time. Replaced the blade and cuts like a dream again. I'm going to pull the top off and check the timing key. It kicked back at me today. Simple fix really when you have the right tools which I have.
The hot humid weather will be back for the weekend.

Hey guys you been busy not gonna try to catch up just got the hood on the scamp and trying to figure out what hood scoop to use. I put the old one on but really like Fog's and might do that. Also trying to figure out how much flat black I should put on the hood. I got time so not gonna rush it.
The HEMI scoop would look sick on it Fred but also like FOG's as well

Finally got my mower straightened out. It was leaving a trail of uncut grass that would sit on top of the grass but was fine when using the bag. I had sharpened the blade several times on different angles and also had sharpened the whole blade. I failed to notice the two tabs at the very end were missing which causes an uplift and then the blade cuts it a second time. Replaced the blade and cuts like a dream again. I'm going to pull the top off and check the timing key. It kicked back at me today. Simple fix really when you have the right tools which I have.
The hot humid weather will be back for the weekend.
Sounds like the key on the flywheel for sure Mark.

Have you made your mind up about the wheels you like or will you leave those till next Spring? Might as well burn those tires up lol

Those will be the ones DIY LOL

oh its been a while since i had those
kinda funny though, we have one friend, and she used to smoke a lot of pot
and i might have too

somehow, me and her are always on the same wavelength with music
shell quote a line, ill quote the next and NO ONE else will get it

and i might have too

Only got one friend like that but haven't seen her in a long time.

and i might have too

I've never done any drugs at all and I grew up in the 60-70's. I did drink when I was in early 20's but never any beer. Never acquired the taste for it

-
Back