Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
upload_2020-8-6_23-55-26.gif

At 17 did a lot of acid, speed, pot, hash, and about everything that was out there till I was 19 then figured it wasn't worth it and stopped everything but drinking.
Stopped drinking before the first child came around at the age of 22 and didn't start drinking again till I was about 58 after having enough of trying to raise kids and all the old memories that were bad started to come up drinking started again and now I stopped smoking cigars and gonna start on not drinking and smoking cigarettes. One at a time just gotta get rid of old memories or at least let them lay on the side lines. lol
Good for you Fred. One at a time is the way to go but glad you're getting off the cigarettes, those are just bad and the lungs weren't designed to deal with those. There is nothing wrong with a social drink.

Good morning guys. Wouldn't this be great if we could do this once a year in our areas. Cops were good with it which makes it even better.

Good for you Fred. One at a time is the way to go but glad you're getting off the cigarettes, those are just bad and the lungs weren't designed to deal with those. There is nothing wrong with a social drink.
I tend to drink more than social and need to slow down about half. lol

Morning guys The weekend is here and today I don't have anything to do.
Kinda sucks being by myself at times but today I want to be alone cause I'm gonna crank up some good music and sing and shuffle all over the house. lol

Have fun Fred
Hope your day is good buddy we're suppose to get rain today and I need to pull a few weeds out of the yard and figured if I wait till it rains it will give me a good excuse to put it off another day. lol

You all stay safe out there , do what makes you comfortable. Fred I prefer no scoop on the hood ,but that’s me .

Ohhhh them are good. Headed to the meat shop too. They have these marinated skirt steak. Awesome on a fajita.
Dam that sounds good Let me know when dinner is ready. Lol
Speaking of eating my wife use to take Filo dough and butter every layer then about 6 layers would roll it up with chicken, olives, cheese, salsa and I don't know what all she used but in the oven it went and out came the best eating dinner.
Tried to copy it but never could get it right..

They
Dam that sounds good Let me know when dinner is ready. Lol
Speaking of eating my wife use to take Filo dough and butter every layer then about 6 layers would roll it up with chicken, olives, cheese, salsa and I don't know what all she used but in the oven it went and out came the best eating dinner.
Tried to copy it but never could get it right..
power is out. Will be until 6PM power company said. Got me a ribeye as the were out of flatirons and couldn't needle me one. Can't post much cause I dont have much data left and no wifi. That recipe sounds good. Not sure what Filo dough is.

They
power is out. Will be until 6PM power company said. Got me a ribeye as the were out of flatirons and couldn't needle me one. Can't post much cause I dont have much data left and no wifi. That recipe sounds good. Not sure what Filo dough is.
Sorry about the power outage.
Filo is paper thin pastry dough comes in a roll of 1' by 1' sheets or there about.

-
Back