Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
I have seen a few shops do that, putting cardboard down under there cars , not sure why ... good morning from northeast Arkansas, 50 today, cloudy most the week.

I have seen a few shops do that, putting cardboard down under there cars , not sure why ... good morning from northeast Arkansas, 50 today, cloudy most the week.
Morning Mike from Canada. Might hit 7c here today with some rain and maybe some sun as well. At least we don't have to shovel rain so all is good.
You giving out candy on Halloween? We won't be this year.

Morning Mike from Canada. Might hit 7c here today with some rain and maybe some sun as well. At least we don't have to shovel rain so all is good.
You giving out candy on Halloween? We won't be this year.
No, not giving out candy, all my family is doing everything to stay healthy this fall, my granddaughter was put on quarantine for two weeks because she was with a girl that has covid, she was not infected.
All is good here on the hill. And here I will stay, just can't take the risk, I enjoy my days to much .

Morning Mike . I put a tarp down underneath , the cement floor sweats , the card board is there for a creeper , in the process of changing a universal . So taking out the drive shaft.:D

Last edited:
Morning men, here we go again happy Monday
8751C8B9-BC5F-4E80-A052-ADB5600C7927.jpeg

Morning CF... I woke up to rain this morning. How about you?
I was up for a wizz at 2am and heard a coyote howling. My neighbour he saw one going up our drive mid afternoon the other day.
There is a golf course 1 block away from me so guessing that where they are living.
I'm like 10 blocks from downtown. We have (or had) lots of rabbits around so easy meals I assume.
Bold as brass though walking down our street mid day and not scared of us.
Drizzle on the way in to work today. Wildlife is going into more populated ares as we move out into their areas. I see Deer on the freeway in the evening between Metro Airport and Detroit.

No, not giving out candy, all my family is doing everything to stay healthy this fall, my granddaughter was put on quarantine for two weeks because she was with a girl that has covid, she was not infected.
All is good here on the hill. And here I will stay, just can't take the risk, I enjoy my days to much .
So glad your granddaughter didn't get the virus Mike. It's nasty stuff. We're into the second wave now because people didn't wear a mask and all the rest of the precautions. Can't fix stupid!! Stay safe and keep well.

It was a cold damp day today so stayed inside except went to Costco and filled up the 300 and then to pick up a new air filter I ordered but other than that SFA.
I did turn the furnace on though last night around supper time. That gave me some brownie points lol.

Just a thought with the time change coming up next Sunday. They are looking at not changing and which time to keep Daylight Saving Time or Standard Time. Each one has it's pros and cons.
Why don't we just adjust the time 30 minutes instead and leave it like that? It won't have such an impact on people like it normally does. My thoughts anyway.

-
Back