Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
91D5FF74-8742-4AB1-B134-ED5A4F09952B.jpeg

Well chit it’s that day already hummmmmmp daayyyyyy! Can’t say much more got the parts for the bmw yesterday , it’s together and gone we'll see what today has to offer , I do love my new 1/2 in gun it’s amazing the power it has . Bums for hump day what you all think ?

That is not a pic of a half naked women, it’s a picture of the proper process for detailing a car .

Well chit it’s that day already hummmmmmp daayyyyyy! Can’t say much more got the parts for the bmw yesterday , it’s together and gone we'll see what today has to offer , I do love my new 1/2 in gun it’s amazing the power it has . Bums for hump day what you all think ?
Same here BIFF got my universal Joint today , time to go pick it up .:D

Yup, pretty normal here, gusts were around 110 kmh near the city, earlier this week usually stronger toward the Crow's Nest pass and along hwy 2. Today wasn't too bad.

Yup, pretty normal here, gusts were around 110 kmh near the city, earlier this week usually stronger toward the Crow's Nest pass and along hwy 2. Today wasn't too bad.
Friggin news hey they made it out like it was OMG bad

Had a bad one in 2013 right after I moved here, winds topped 170 kmh at the airport, which is about 5 to 6 miles south of my house. Blew out several hangar doors and damaged a number of planes.

-
Back