Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
So is that 16 hr days CF? Can't do that forever as you're not 25 anymore.
It is actually 13 hour days as that is the hours the shop is normally open. I agree it takes a toll on the body and mind. Right not it is 2 weeks on OT then 2 weeks of 40 hours so it dont feel too bad. I am saving from this to drag the 66 up to the front of the barn hopefully this winter and get it going again.

It is actually 13 hour days as that is the hours the shop is normally open. I agree it takes a toll on the body and mind. Right not it is 2 weeks on OT then 2 weeks of 40 hours so it dont feel too bad. I am saving from this to drag the 66 up to the front of the barn hopefully this winter and get it going again.
Is it days and afternoon?

I may have found at least 1 quarter panel about 5 hours away to pick up for my 66. I could fix the rust it has but I am very anal and will always know the repair is there.

I once worked 4 tens and then had Friday off. Liked that shift, every weekend had a long weekend or you could work the Saturday. I never did. Family was always more important than work any day.
I agree about family. I have been looking at early Mustangs because that is what the grand daughter wants. She is 10 so we have plenty of time to build one after we find one. She says she will help with paint and everything as long as it is red. I have a 68 6 cyl stick that I may go look at this weekend.

I may have found at least 1 quarter panel about 5 hours away to pick up for my 66. I could fix the rust it has but I am very anal and will always know the repair is there.
I know there's one at National Moparts in their yard and even has the rear window. Haven't seen it up close but maybe a goldmine. Not that much further distance
Their phone number is 705-426-2993 and ask for Nigel
I can phone for you if you want and get details.

Last edited:
I agree about family. I have been looking at early Mustangs because that is what the grand daughter wants. She is 10 so we have plenty of time to build one after we find one. She says she will help with paint and everything as long as it is red. I have a 68 6 cyl stick that I may go look at this weekend.
Slowly raise your right hand and then slap some sense into her LOL

Just googled it CF and it is 5 hrs from your place to mine. If you did decide to come here it's an hr drive from here to National Moparts and I'd take you up there.

123165438_10220726090955195_1616670890457073606_n.jpg

Happy Thursday guys , 2nd day without wonder women **** I gotta tell you it’s awsome I think some of my hair may grow back ! Cheers

Morning guys. Been a crazy week with the weather. Some had sun, some had snow, some had hail, and some had rain. Now we have the time change on Sunday and will be getting dark a lot earlier. I used to hate going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark. Anyway... this is the start of a lovely weekend hopefully. For those who have put their cars away already here's some lovely memories. Have a wonderful day.

-
Back