Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
A7E4CA91-2DD1-491B-8930-780F59044098.jpeg

Montana approved legalization of recreational use of marijuana. I voted against it. I don't suppose it's gonna change much. Anybody who wants to use it is already using it.

Just read that ND is #1 in consumption of alcohol per capita in the nation. MT is #2. Beat me again Fred. lol

Good Morning Fellas. I am going to the city of Toledo auction today. Alot of items there including Jeeps, Tahoes, plow truck, backhoes, service trucks, you get the point.

Morning everyone. Another beautiful day ahead. We broke records here yesterday and my be even warmer today. Bring it on I can take it.
Hopefully the voting will be done for today. I'm sick of it all and I don't live there.

Montana approved legalization of recreational use of marijuana. I voted against it. I don't suppose it's gonna change much. Anybody who wants to use it is already using it.

Just read that ND is #1 in consumption of alcohol per capita in the nation. MT is #2. Beat me again Fred. lol
Cheers buddy. lol

Morning everyone. Another beautiful day ahead. We broke records here yesterday and my be even warmer today. Bring it on I can take it.
Hopefully the voting will be done for today. I'm sick of it all and I don't live there.
Don't blame ya Mark it's getting stupid.

Well good morning guys, off to the bush to burn wood waste ! First time for everything I’ll let you know how it goes .

Hey CF did you come home from the action with a new toy?
lol I could have drove home a dual axle county truck with stainless dump box and salt spreader with plow underneath for 3500 which I have no use for the cop car that had no motor and headlights were missing went 800 and the Tahoes all brought 3500 and up along with Jeep libertys and cherokees

-
Back