Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
She wants to die at home so not much I can do but just visit when I can.
Yeah I can understand that Fred. At least you can call her and talk on a regular basis.
This is when it gets tough but you do what you can making sure she's comfortable from a long distance. We just had a long time friend of the family die on Tues. Known her since xmas of 1957. She was the last of a group of English friends I grew up with. She had Dementia and 86 but had a great life. Sad to see the older people pass on.

Last edited:
Very true, my mother is also 87, still very independent, and healthy. I'm somewhat reluctant lately to visit her because I don't want to risk exposing her to this damned virus. I interact with dozens of people daily, so far I'm fine, but I guess there is always a risk.
Sometimes a phone call can be very rewarding to them. To hear your voice is the best gift you can give them. This virus has caused lots of problems and the sooner everyone gets their act together and follows the rules the better everyone will be but it won't happen overnight. We all have to pull on the oars in the same direction if we're going to beat this thing.

Had a crazy dream last night. So I play majong on computer every day. I dream I am playing majong and get stuck because one tile has me blocked. It has Covid logo, actually 2 matching Covid tiles. But I am afraid to touch them to solve puzzle. Kind of analogy for life, afraid of catching covid so you can't get on with life. Such is this year 2020.

Had a crazy dream last night. So I play majong on computer every day. I dream I am playing majong and get stuck because one tile has me blocked. It has Covid logo, actually 2 matching Covid tiles. But I am afraid to touch them to solve puzzle. Kind of analogy for life, afraid of catching covid so you can't get on with life. Such is this year 2020.
Yea I don't want to catch it but from what my youngest son tells me the people in the nursing home that survive it only are down for a few days.
They had a 94 year old woman catch it and she is fine.
Not sure if you can catch it a second time or not.

depends on the way the virus mutates, i think rule of thumb, if you get it you build up an immunity that lasts about 6 months
I think some people don't get the virus. one of my boys got it sometime ago and another of my sons live in the same house and he never got it.
Herd many stories like that.

I think some people don't get the virus. one of my boys got it sometime ago and another of my sons live in the same house and he never got it.
Herd many stories like that.

and im sure there are many, many people who get it without many symptoms
remember the whole "a-symptomatic carriers" fear mongering?
yeah, those people should be included when they calculate the death rate, in order to get an honest appraisal of the disease

Well, after almost 3 years without any issues as my daily driver, the alternator died in my Bronco yesterday. I had a couple of spares in the garage, unfortunately 2 of them are the old style and the other one is not putting out enough power. :BangHead:
Ordered one from RA last night, should have it by middle of next week.
Forecast this morning calling for a snowfall watch, possibly blizzard conditions for the weekend.
:mad:
Now this morning it seems that one of our warehouse monkeys has slammed a forklift into the switch that raises and lowers the hydraulic tailgate on my trailer. :BangHead: So now what should have been a pretty good day for me is starting out sitting at the repair shop, woo-hoo.
:wtf:

Well, after almost 3 years without any issues as my daily driver, the alternator died in my Bronco yesterday. I had a couple of spares in the garage, unfortunately 2 of them are the old style and the other one is not putting out enough power. :BangHead:
Forecast this morning calling for a snowfall watch, possibly blizzard conditions for the weekend.
Now this morning it seems that one of our warehouse monkeys has slammed a forklift into the switch that raises and lowers the hydraulic tailgate on my trailer. :BangHead: So now what should have been a pretty good day for me is starting out sitting at the repair shop, woo-hoo.
Sorry to here that was a good day to stay in bed.

Morning guys, looks like your closer to a new president today or old one can’t tell ? Happy Friday !

We need a ah **** button on the bottom of the page for comments!

A64A0CE4-EAC9-48C6-AE92-18ADFA8055E9.jpeg

I used to have a one wire 100 amp alternator on my bronco, I liked that one (needed it to keep up with the hydraulics)

Morning guys, looks like your closer to a new president today or old one can’t tell ? Happy Friday !
Don't have TV yet who is in the lead????
I'm stuck at home a few days staying away from everyone just to make sure I didn't bring any virus home with me.

Its amazing how close the election is. The demographics I find interesting. I was noticing in my state how the counties that Biden carried where real close but the counties that Trump carried where landslides. Biden wins in the Metro areas and Trump wins in the Burbs.

Its amazing how close the election is. The demographics I find interesting. I was noticing in my state how the counties that Biden carried where real close but the counties that Trump carried where landslides. Biden wins in the Metro areas and Trump wins in the Burbs.
Hey BP when I was going through Montana I saw a lot of out of state plates and talked to a few locals and they said lots of out of state people are moving in.
There goes peace and quiet in Montana it seems.

-
Back