Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Hey BP when I was going through Montana I saw a lot of out of state plates and talked to a few locals and they said lots of out of state people are moving in.
There goes peace and quiet in Montana it seems.
Yup. Thats happening all over the country. The virus has people working from home so they are getting out of the Cities. Houses are selling sight unseen with inflated pricing.

9 undeveloped wooded acres across the street from me just sold instantly for $540,000. Pretty rare piece of land this close to town. Afraid of what might happen there.

9 undeveloped wooded acres across the street from me just sold instantly for $540,000. Pretty rare piece of land this close to town. Afraid of what might happen there.
Damit BP Montana is a great place and hate to see that happen.
Holy crap that's a lot of cash for undeveloped land.

Damit BP Montana is a great place and hate to see that happen.
Holy crap that's a lot of cash for undeveloped land.
The old saying Ya can't stop progress. I'd be a hypocrite if I rejected the idea of a tasteful addition to the neighborhood but it wouldn't take much to annex that property to the city and put in some apartments. That's exactly what the property adjacent to it has but it was already in the city.

The old saying Ya can't stop progress. I'd be a hypocrite if I rejected the idea of a tasteful addition to the neighborhood but it wouldn't take much to annex that property to the city and put in some apartments. That's exactly what the property adjacent to it has but it was already in the city.
Nothing wrong with having good neighbors but I wouldn't want to live by an apartment complex.

Well, after almost 3 years without any issues as my daily driver, the alternator died in my Bronco yesterday. I had a couple of spares in the garage, unfortunately 2 of them are the old style and the other one is not putting out enough power. :BangHead:
Ordered one from RA last night, should have it by middle of next week.
Forecast this morning calling for a snowfall watch, possibly blizzard conditions for the weekend.
:mad:
Now this morning it seems that one of our warehouse monkeys has slammed a forklift into the switch that raises and lowers the hydraulic tailgate on my trailer. :BangHead: So now what should have been a pretty good day for me is starting out sitting at the repair shop, woo-hoo.
:wtf:
Just remember , it can always get worse ! 2020 . :eek:

Might lower my taxes. lol . Looking at a little town called Dutton MT.
Just looked it up on the map, been by there many times, nice area and peaceful I would think.
Great Falls is nice and so is Shelby.

Need to get off my *** and get in the shop before the wife gets home from work. Been busting my *** for 2 weeks straight with no end in sight. Got a couple runs to sand out of the Make a Wish truck and spray some bed liner and that turd-hook is out of our lives.

Need to get off my *** and get in the shop before the wife gets home from work. Been busting my *** for 2 weeks straight with no end in sight. Got a couple runs to sand out of the Make a Wish truck and spray some bed liner and that turd-hook is out of our lives.
Gotta get us some pictures.....

20201106_124651.jpg
Car is up on blocks for the winter. "WHA"
Would cover it but will be working on it through the winter.

Yea I don't want to catch it but from what my youngest son tells me the people in the nursing home that survive it only are down for a few days.
They had a 94 year old woman catch it and she is fine.
Not sure if you can catch it a second time or not.
They were obviously mild cases thank goodness. Yes you can get it a second time. There was a lady in Toronto that got it the second time and it took her this time.
If it's bad you're looking at 3-4 months on a respirator and hopefully they can save you. Nothing to fool around with.

View attachment 1715625717 Car is up on blocks for the winter. "WHA"
Would cover it but will be working on it through the winter.
I finished off the Cuda today.. Cleaned it and detailed it. Diane wrapped the wheels and I got my neighbour to take the battery out for me. Diane said she'd do it till she tried to lift it lol. Now the cover is on and gone to sleep for 5 months.
IMG_3999.JPG
IMG_4001.JPG
IMG_4002.JPG

-
Back