Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
8B3C171B-6EB7-4B72-BB93-FB75F7FD71DB.jpeg

I'm back already. Little frosty out there this morning at -8 plus the windchill.
Burned some keratosis off again as usual but all is good for another year.

Smart thinking Mark I would think parking would be hard to find going in later on.
Street parking can be at a minimum at times and if you parking in the clinic parking lot it's 4 bucks for the first hr and 1 buck an hr after that. Street parking is 1.25 and hr but still see people driving into the clinic parking lot just to save a maybe 100ft of walking. Can't fix stupid I say.

Was meaning to ask you Fred about your son in Alaska. Was he far enough away from the quake the other week? Your heart must have been in your throat when you heard about it

Street parking can be at a minimum at times and if you parking in the clinic parking lot it's 4 bucks for the first hr and 1 buck an hr after that. Street parking is 1.25 and hr but still see people driving into the clinic parking lot just to save a maybe 100ft of walking. Can't fix stupid I say.
And I thought I was lazy. lol
Even in my daily driver I park away from other cars so I don't get door dents in my car and god help the person that dents my scamp. lol

Was meaning to ask you Fred about your son in Alaska. Was he far enough away from the quake the other week? Your heart must have been in your throat when you heard about it
I didn't hear about it Mark and haven't talk to him in a long time. **** I'll call him..

Looking like today's going to be the end of the mild weather we've been enjoying for the past couple of weeks. Currently at 52*f, expected to reach 60. Another windy one though, 40 to 50 mph, much as it has been for the past few days. Tomorrow will be 30s, chance of rain and snow. Guess I should put the Dart back in the yard again after work today. Boo. Oh well, it still has a few issues that need attention.

-
Back