Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1b230379c68b354cfd13c644c6a1b5b8.jpg

Morning what post ?now I gotta go back and look . Wait you all realize that whoever is in power is only out for themselves and their parties best interest and we have no ******* say in it even though we think we do that’s my two cents. Hummmmmmmp dayyyyyyyy.

Morning what post ?now I gotta go back and look . Wait you all realize that whoever is in power is only out for themselves and their parties best interest and we have no ******* say in it even though we think we do that’s my two cents. Hummmmmmmp dayyyyyyyy.
Fred beat you!!!:p He is first !

Look its a friggin meme for gods sake. If we are going to get picky and sensor that then Mark you need to watch the postings you make about the masks and corona. Out and that is all I say about this.

Look its a friggin meme for gods sake. If we are going to get picky and sensor that then Mark you need to watch the postings you make about the masks and corona. Out and that is all I say about this.
I guess the best way is to not get picky and upset on post that we don't agree on. We have our differences and the last thing I want to do is cause problems because we are all different in what we like and do. I don't wear a mask unless I have to and I am a Republican and love my rights to have a gun or 2 or 3. lol
When Mark posted something about Trump I told him I was not happy about his post and he apologized and that was good of him but didn't change his opinion and don't expect him to, that goes the same for all of us, I think.
Hope that doesn't come across as me being upset because I'm not, I'm just saying if it gets to the point I don't like it here I can leave anytime but I like everyone here and enjoy talking with you guys.
So dammit that's my 2 cents.:soapbox:

I guess the best way is to not get picky and upset on post that we don't agree on. We have our differences and the last thing I want to do is cause problems because we are all different in what we like and do. I don't wear a mask unless I have to and I am a Republican and love my rights to have a gun or 2 or 3. lol
When Mark posted something about Trump I told him I was not happy about his post and he apologized and that was good of him but didn't change his opinion and don't expect him to, that goes the same for all of us, I think.
Hope that doesn't come across as me being upset because I'm not, I'm just saying if it gets to the point I don't like it here I can leave anytime but I like everyone here and enjoy talking with you guys.
So dammit that's my 2 cents.:soapbox:
Well said Fred. From now on no politics and no religion or masks lol

Well said Fred. From now on no politics and no religion or masks lol
I don't mind your opinion Mark so please don't change, your a good friend that cares and that's what matters buddy. We all have an opinion and should be able to say what we think.
???? I think ???

I don't mind your opinion Mark so please don't change, your a good friend that cares and that's what matters buddy. We all have an opinion and should be able to say what we think.
???? I think ???
Thanks Fred. I know I'm sometimes too vocal about my opinions and should mind my business what doesn't concern me but you're right we all should be able to say what we think. We should all agree to disagree and shut up lol.

-
Back