Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Wait a minute... Let me think , ok the only way I can win is if no one ever posts to this thread ever again .

That ain’t goin’ to happen !

Step brother got a new cnc router and needs practice. Step mom wanted to make a barracuda gift for me but didnt know the year. Still pretty cool. It's made from a whiskey. Barrel lid. Still smells like bourbon.

20201204_125418.jpg

Haven't figured out what you like raw. The Vodka or the cream soda? I take it you don't like the fruity drinks. I was doing gin with guava Kombucha for a while. I liked that.
I like sprite and Black Velvet other than that anything on the rocks and I had to much Tanqueray tonight.
I drink to much BP.

I like sprite and Black Velvet other than that anything on the rocks and I had to much Tanqueray tonight.
I drink to much BP.
Me too Fred. Just had some blood work done and the Doc wants to see me again. Said sumpin about liver. UGH. At least my prostate cancer numbers are good.

Apparently that only applies when it doesn't offend the newly crowned censor of this thread Mr. Wainwright.
It seems that the "offending" meme in question has been removed by someone, I assume the mods. That's truly disappointing, considering that I would bet if that picture had been one of Donald Trump or Joe Biden, Wainwright would have clicked "like" or "agree", had a chuckle and not given another thought. Instead he got a hurt feeling and made a fuss, perhaps I should send him a box of tissue to help him get over that hurt feeling. I expect I'll not be missed a great deal.
Wait one minute what post I’m lost .....on an island so to speak :(

-
Back