Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well good morning, feeling a little sore from losing that poke-her-game last night .lol .you all have a great day stay safe , do what ever makes you happy !
6C7C7060-CFA5-47E4-AD86-08D2686E234B.jpeg

Home from work got a whole 3 hours in and didn't feel like doing anymore today.
This old man is getting tired of working on cars and is about to come to an end. Don't know what other job I would like not a big fan of driving semi and don't even think about telling me to be a Wal Mart greeter. :poke:

Home from work got a whole 3 hours in and didn't feel like doing anymore today.
This old man is getting tired of working on cars and is about to come to an end. Don't know what other job I would like not a big fan of driving semi and don't even think about telling me to be a Wal Mart greeter. :poke:
Geez Fred that was going to be my suggestion. Maybe you can rent Patches out by the hour. As long as you hand handle that.

Geez Fred that was going to be my suggestion. Maybe you can rent Patches out by the hour. As long as you hand handle that.
Put a new w/s in a 2020 Chevy Cruse yesterday and could have used your help buddy.
Getting harder to pull the cold knife through the urethane.
Patches I would rent out. lol

There comes a point in life when you say "I've had enough of working and time to enjoy life". I did that coming up 8 years ago this coming Jan 11th and haven't looked back. I've always said "you'll know when the time is right" and sounds like you're more than ready. My very good friend in New Brunswick works for the school board as a lead hand in maintenance and has a pretty cushy job and now 68 and he's finally ready to slam the door. You have to keep active and I do most of the time but there are days when I just say screw it and hardly do anything. Hey...maybe UPS is hiring and you could deliver your own car parts. Maybe then they wouldn't get lost lol

There comes a point in life when you say "I've had enough of working and time to enjoy life". I did that coming up 8 years ago this coming Jan 11th and haven't looked back. I've always said "you'll know when the time is right" and sounds like you're more than ready. My very good friend in New Brunswick works for the school board as a lead hand in maintenance and has a pretty cushy job and now 68 and he's finally ready to slam the door. You have to keep active and I do most of the time but there are days when I just say screw it and hardly do anything. Hey...maybe UPS is hiring and you could deliver your own car parts. Maybe then they wouldn't get lost lol
I'm 64 and not ready to give up some kind of part time work at least in the winter.
I like to be busy but am being lazy and feel guilty.

I'm 64 and not ready to give up some kind of part time work at least in the winter.
I like to be busy but am being lazy and feel guilty.
The weather has a bad habit of doing that. No need to feel guilty, Winter gets me down and has for many years. I retired on my 64th birthday but due to shoulder injuries I was more than ready. I had worked 46 year as no doubt you have to buddy. It's a big decision but was the right one for me.

The weather has a bad habit of doing that. No need to feel guilty, Winter gets me down and has for many years. I retired on my 64th birthday but due to shoulder injuries I was more than ready. I had worked 46 year as no doubt you have to buddy. It's a big decision but was the right one for me.
I guess it takes time to get use to not working or raising kids.
I'm trying to get use to it Mark but might take some time...

I guess it takes time to get use to not working or raising kids.
I'm trying to get use to it Mark but might take some time...
It felt funny at first believe me then I got used to it. Still can't get out of the habit of getting up at 4:45-5am though. Just can't sleep in and that's my computer time and as I call it "ME" time.

It felt funny at first believe me then I got used to it. Still can't get out of the habit of getting up at 4:45-5am though. Just can't sleep in and that's my computer time and as I call it "ME" time.
I can sleep in I don't get up till 6 or about.
But no one here but me to worry about.

Gonna go work on my center console for a bit and figure out what's for dinner.
Not chili tonight my *** is still burning from last time. lol

Have you considered driving a school bus? They only need you twice a day unless you want to drive for athletics.

Or, as a friend of mine used to say, you could “open a “cat-house,” but you might have to run it by hand until you hire the ladies...”

Have you considered driving a school bus? They only need you twice a day unless you want to drive for athletics.

Or, as a friend of mine used to say, you could “open a “cat-house,” but you might have to run it by hand until you hire the ladies...”
I think the school bus sounds pretty good.:rofl:

-
Back