Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning Fred.... Too early for your walk yet? Going to be around 8 here today then either snow or rain all weekend

Morning bitches ......
28C49846-E56C-4D59-8DF0-E471AC53111A.jpeg

20201211_114143.jpg
My center console plug is almost ready to fiber glass over to make a mold from. I don't know for sure if I'm doing this right just following what my old man did.

View attachment 1715646962 My center console plug is almost ready to fiber glass over to make a mold from. I don't know for sure if I'm doing this right just following what my old man did.
Looking good friend. Looks like your dad was good with his hands too. Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree it seems

Has been a beautiful day today. 7 and relatively sunny for the most part.
People walking around with no coats on. Just stay like this for the rest of Winter and I'd be happy.
Went to physio this morning, came home and my wife and I headed out to the stores. They are limiting the number of people in the store which is a pain but good. We fortunately walked right in. Stopped and grabbed a huge pita and we split it, too much for one person. The some more shopping and finally home. Nice to get out and home before the stores got too busy being a Friday. Next two days will be a lot rain, freezing rain, a lot of snow up North so we'll hibernate for the weekend

Been to a bunch of races here, its in Memphis Tennessee, thanks for sharing. Have a great day Mark
I'd love to go to a vintage drag weekend. My be put on my bucket list some day.
Thanks and have a great weekend. Just wondering why my post "How Government works" was removed and placed someplace else?

I'd love to go to a vintage drag weekend. My be put on my bucket list some day.
Thanks and have a great weekend. Just wondering why my post "How Government works" was removed and placed someplace else?
Could be in the political forum, I have no clue.
Last time I got some one on one with Don G. Was in his trailer there at Memphis track, all my friends didn't believe i knew him and worked for him in Florida till they seen his crew walk me to his trailer and walked in, I was in there a good 5 minutes, he asked about my mom. Great times

Could be in the political forum, I have no clue.
Last time I got some one on one with Don G. Was in his trailer there at Memphis track, all my friends didn't believe i knew him and worked for him in Florida till they seen his crew walk me to his trailer and walked in, I was in there a good 5 minutes, he asked about my mom. Great times
I understand he is a great guy. My buddy went through his museum in Florida and had a good chat with him. A very knowledgeable man.

I use to mow his yard when I was 13, 14 and 15.
His wife makes a mean bologna, tomato cheese sandwich, I think Don was sweet on my mom, she was a very pretty lady, I am glad Bill Maverick never met her, he was a ladies man big time..lol

I use to mow his yard when I was 13, 14 and 15.
His wife makes a mean bologna, tomato cheese sandwich, I think Don was sweet on my mom, she was a very pretty lady, I am glad Bill Maverick never met her, he was a ladies man big time..lol
Could have been a new meaning for "Big Daddy" LOL

-
Back