Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Mark we are all entitled to our opinion and most of us don't agree with your political views but we put up with them because we like you. So when you put some guys down for what they think and have a temper tantrum it pisses me off and I think some others not sure. This site is for all not just you so please give some slack.
Missing linc was one that I feel you need to apologize to, now instead of letting it go.
Just my 2 cents.
Done Fred. Sorry for stepping on toes.

This is for any Jewish members.
131391205_10164770090155387_6390702285090742984_n.jpg

Good Morning guys , I'm just getting around to this been up since 5am .

Well the weather forecast was off so far this week . As you my recall it was supposed to start raining Thursday and go on for a week . All it did so far is make the ground damp , not even enough to run off , just damp .

That forecast scared the Minions and Santa off the lawn and into the garage .
Now they are peaking out and wondering where all that rain is .
They had to put on sunglasses as there isn't a cloud in sight .

But wait there's more ... Sunday it's supposed to dump ... 0.35" and that's a 97% chance .
What a ripoff !

The Minions and Santa are chomping at the bit to get out there again .

Well I'm off (my rocker) I might even do something productive today ... maybe :)

Morning Cf. I cut a window in the cats, knock the guts out and weld them back up , I usually open them up on the top where unless your really looking you can’t see the repair , we have inspections and if they come with one they need to be there ,kinda sneeky but effective .

Morning Cf. I cut a window in the cats, knock the guts out and weld them back up , I usually open them up on the top where unless your really looking you can’t see the repair , we have inspections and if they come with one they need to be there ,kinda sneeky but effective .
I used to unbolt them, rattle a broom handle around in there and put them back on

Mark! Worked on it yesterday . Had to pull the lower control arm back and take out the torsion bar to drop the steering box to undo the hoses. It wasn't the hose but the fitting on the end of the hose and will have to get a new fitting during the week. This is a bummer as we are having our car club xmas breaky run this morning and was going to take the charger but will have to take the mustang instead. No fires yet but is the fire season but we have had a bit of rain here leading up to summer and as we have been in drought for the last few years and our dam was dangerously low it is at 98% now so we hope the fire season won't be as bad this year. Have a merry xmas to you and all the forum members and I will be just soaking up the sun and surf at the beach as usual over xmas!

Mark! Worked on it yesterday . Had to pull the lower control arm back and take out the torsion bar to drop the steering box to undo the hoses. It wasn't the hose but the fitting on the end of the hose and will have to get a new fitting during the week. This is a bummer as we are having our car club xmas breaky run this morning and was going to take the charger but will have to take the mustang instead. No fires yet but is the fire season but we have had a bit of rain here leading up to summer and as we have been in drought for the last few years and our dam was dangerously low it is at 98% now so we hope the fire season won't be as bad this year. Have a merry xmas to you and all the forum members and I will be just soaking up the sun and surf at the beach as usual over xmas!
Thanks James. Merry Xmas to you and your family.
Watch out for the sharks, been a lot of attacks lately, 8 I think I heard. Nasty way to go. Good luck with the repair.

It's been a wet miserable day. Rained most of the day but it was mild. Only went out to take the newspaper over to my neighbour.
Been watching several programs called "What on Earth" today. It's all about abandoned places around the world and discovering what they were used for.
A good series.

Well it was the left convertor I had to cut it open and took out a melted piece the size of a baseball. It also has 2 bad injectors. The injectors are ordered.

Well it was the left convertor I had to cut it open and took out a melted piece the size of a baseball. It also has 2 bad injectors. The injectors are ordered.
Nice that’s usually why they melt down ,misfire of some kind . Easy fix then .

-
Back