Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Mark Wainright! You guys are so behind. It is 8.30 on saturday morning here in Aus.And a lovely summer morning!
G'Day Mate. How are thing down under? You anywhere near the Gold Coast? My cousins live in Burleigh Waters. Always meaning to go there.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Well guys I'm done after Missing linc left and being a great guy to talk to and as well as Sublimeone and my cousin also left I guess I'm next.
Gonna shut my internet down soon because I can't afford it and am tired of the naked women getting worse and the remarks about them getting worse.
Not upset just I have my values and my kids see this Forum and don't wan't them to think I'm a dirty old man.

Well guys I'm done after Missing linc left and being a great guy to talk to and as well as Sublimeone and my cousin also left I guess I'm next.
Gonna shut my internet down soon because I can't afford it and am tired of the naked women getting worse and the remarks about them getting worse.
Not upset just I have my values and my kids see this Forum and don't wan't them to think I'm a dirty old man.
Oh no Fred. Don't go. We should clean up this site really as it's getting out of hand.
Please stay around if you can. If it's finances then understandable but please return soon. A Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family and hope for a better New Year.

No Mark! I live in Sydney and the Gold Coast is about one thousand kays north.I may retire there one day. Just getting ready to go up to the shed to work on my cars as I blew a power steering hose on the charger the other day and as our A bodies are left hand drive chassis with a right had steering box on the chassis rail it is quite a mission to get down there with a V8 engine taking up so much space. Wish me luck and a few skinned knuckles and arms.

I'm sorry to hear that fred ,gonna miss all the pictures of your fantastic work I'm sorry if I'm the cause of your leaving I will only post memes from now on sorry buddy .

I'm sorry to hear that fred ,gonna miss all the pictures of your fantastic work I'm sorry if I'm the cause of your leaving I will only post memes from now on sorry buddy .
your fine Biff like I told you before if I don't like it I'll skip it. I didn't know some of my kids are on here. And as you know getting out of had I think.

Mark we are all entitled to our opinion and most of us don't agree with your political views but we put up with them because we like you. So when you put some guys down for what they think and have a temper tantrum it pisses me off and I think some others not sure. This site is for all not just you so please give some slack.
Missing linc was one that I feel you need to apologize to, now instead of letting it go.
Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Mark we are all entitled to our opinion and most of us don't agree with your political views but we put up with them because we like you. So when you put some guys down for what they think and have a temper tantrum it pisses me off and I think some others not sure. This site is for all not just you so please give some slack.
Missing linc was one that I feel you need to apologize to, now instead of letting it go.
Just my 2 cents.
I have to agree here. The gun comments some time ago is why we lost Sublimeone because he uses them properly and trains others how to handle them properly. He attends shooting events and does not need to hear how they should be outlawed.

I have to agree here. The gun comments some time ago is why we lost Sublimeone because he uses them properly and trains others how to handle them properly. He attends shooting events and does not need to hear how they should be outlawed.
Thanks I agree.

Just pored me a drink Cheers.
20201211_164329.jpg

Rain is going to start in about 3 hours they say. I will take that over the snow that they say will be over a foot deep just north of us.

I put my car in the barn tonight in case I feel like doing anything with it tomorrow. It has a cat breaking up and at times it falls right and plugs the exhaust on that bank making it not want to go anywhere fast. I need to pull it and break it up the rest of the way to allow the exhaust to flow. Hopefully it is just 1 side.

Just finished watching the movie "Greyhound" with Tom Hanks, about the perils of supply convoys crossing the Atlantic during WWII. I thought it was a really good movie, lot of action, unimaginable what the allied forces endured. My wife commented that kids today couldn't comprehend what it was like, I'm not sure many people today could.

Just finished watching the movie "Greyhound" with Tom Hanks, about the perils of supply convoys crossing the Atlantic during WWII. I thought it was a really good movie, lot of action, unimaginable what the allied forces endured. My wife commented that kids today couldn't comprehend what it was like, I'm not sure many people today could.
Hey Linc, As the other guys said "I owe you an apology" I do have strong opinions and I say what I feel. I have always shot straight from the hip and don't pull punches. My wife gives me shiite all the time. As you know I didn't like the comments about our PM. So hope we can be friends again and once again I apologize. I also apologize to anyone else who I have offended with my political and firearm comments I've made and religious ones also while I'm at it.

No Mark! I live in Sydney and the Gold Coast is about one thousand kays north.I may retire there one day. Just getting ready to go up to the shed to work on my cars as I blew a power steering hose on the charger the other day and as our A bodies are left hand drive chassis with a right had steering box on the chassis rail it is quite a mission to get down there with a V8 engine taking up so much space. Wish me luck and a few skinned knuckles and arms.
Hi James. I hope the repair was successful and not to many injuries. Did you have to get a hose made up for it or available at the jobbers?
We have a friend that lives near Sydney. I've never met her personally but she is a niece of a family friend. She's such a sweet lady and funnily enough she knew my mom when she lived in England. I have a picture somewhere with them both together. Small world!!
Are the fires there under control yet? I know it's hot as hell and dry down there.
Take care and have a lovely weekend.
Fair Dinkum.

I put my car in the barn tonight in case I feel like doing anything with it tomorrow. It has a cat breaking up and at times it falls right and plugs the exhaust on that bank making it not want to go anywhere fast. I need to pull it and break it up the rest of the way to allow the exhaust to flow. Hopefully it is just 1 side.
Shove a broom handle through it and clean it out and replace. Cheap repair if it works.

That's why a lot of Vets don't like to talk about the war. Brings back too many bad memories of things they've seen and losing friends.

-
Back