Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Home from work got a whole 3 hours in and didn't feel like doing anymore today.
This old man is getting tired of working on cars and is about to come to an end. Don't know what other job I would like not a big fan of driving semi and don't even think about telling me to be a Wal Mart greeter. :poke:
You could always be a **** star

Dinner is taco salad with NO BEANS but plenty of hot sauce and cheese.
Desert is Fig newtons and an old movie, Catch me if you can...
Ho and a night cap of alkaseltzer. lol

Dinner is taco salad with NO BEANS but plenty of hot sauce and cheese.
Desert is Fig newtons and an old movie, Catch me if you can...
Ho and a night cap of alkaseltzer. lol
Prime rib with green beans/bacon with curly fries and a nice house salad with ranch. It is my old ladys b day and that is what I bought us.

Let’s start with a pair plus a bear

6D0B1EF7-7AFB-47C8-A3CE-6FACF951EA29.jpeg

Ok on the home page is old school drag racing from the 80s on the island here ,check it out .

Hey buddy how you doing? left overs are great but after 3 days they suck.
Frustrating day yesterday. It was probably the last good day of the year to do power washing, and it quit me. New manager starts work Mon. Sounds like we will be working seperately, instead of together. That didn't work with the last one. Sounds like I may need to change my hours.
Having hard time finding things for people for Christmas, but am getting creative. I come up with a new gag gift idea, just need a victim. Need to choose wisely there.
Also having issues in finding risk/reward in my work. I'm about ready to try something different as well.

Frustrating day yesterday. It was probably the last good day of the year to do power washing, and it quit me. New manager starts work Mon. Sounds like we will be working seperately, instead of together. That didn't work with the last one. Sounds like I may need to change my hours.
Having hard time finding things for people for Christmas, but am getting creative. I come up with a new gag gift idea, just need a victim. Need to choose wisely there.
Also having issues in finding risk/reward in my work. I'm about ready to try something different as well.
What is it exactly what you do ?

Ok 13 you win I’m out cheers ,I think Fred has the glove , or Mark not sure anymore

-
Back